Chapter3- Guilty?

On top is 7rings by Ariana Grande which kinda relates to Avu's shopping craze ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avneet POV
(Time skip to 9:30pm)
(At the mansion i.e. Her house)
(Avu and Jaan are talking in Avu's room.)
Avu: I have the rest of the week free and I know exactly what to do! I'm gonna live life like an ordinary person...without having to give autographs, take pictures, pose... None of that! I'm gonna see the world from another identity.
Jaan: and who may that be?
Avu: I don't think I'll need a name... I'm obviously not gonna talk to anyone new. And besides I'm gonna give you the rest of the week off too, so you can go meet your family.
I'll walk you home. let's go?
Jaan: Thank You, ma'am. It's been so long. I'm so excited,- Thank You!(Flings her hands around Avu and then suddenly realizes what she did and quickly withdraws... but Avu hugs her back and she gladly accepts...)
(Jaan looks down at her watch- 9:30)
Jaan: let's go now.. then I think we'll be just in time for dinner!
Avu: ohhh.... let's go...
(They both change clothes from their pajamas and Avu puts on a green shirt with jeans and Jaan puts on a off shoulders shirt with sweatpants. Avu puts on lenses that make her eyes look a little more blue and removes all her makeup. She also straightens her hair- which she'd never done before, finishing off the look with a few temporary black highlights.)
Jaan: whoa... you'd actually pass for someone else..! What's it for?
Avu: eh... it's just in case someone who knows me sees me roaming around... I'm not gonna take my chances of my mom getting to know.
Jaan: Fair enough. Now shall we leave?

Avu: (in an accent) yes we shall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I drop Jaan off at her house and we have palak panner with parathe for dinner together with her family who thank me at least a million times for my help... like ughhhh!
After that at like 10:30pm I decide to go shopping to grab some clothes... I barely have any of those (sure, only like millions).
So I take a cab to Canton Square Mall and it's still buzzing with excited shoppers due to the big sales...
I decide to go in and grab some stuff, so I get into a few nice shops and soon get lost in the huge crowds in Forever 21's 95% sale. I buy jeans and sweatpants of all wearable colors and take a few crop tops and tank tops... then I go shoes shopping and get loads of heels and few flats... I grab few fairs if earrings and glittery purses and handbags...
Yeeeet! This is SO damn fun! It's been a while since I came shopping, I've missed this vibe. I don't really need to shop. Never had. As a model, I often get to keep the clothes they send for a shoot, or get sponsored by things they want me to promote anyway. Its been something like years since I last came to a sale.

I shop for a few more hours buying all sorts of different things until my hands are filled with more bags than I can carry... I practically have at least nine on each!
At the end of it all it's super late and I'm standing at the front of the mall helplessly, unable to carry all my bags.
I know I shouldn't bother Jaan but at this point I have no choice. I take my phone out and call her, she instantly picks up...
(On call)
Jaan: (whispering) what is is?
Avu: oh... I need a lift... I know that you're probably sleeping and I'm sorry to disturb. But there's no cabs running right now...
Jaan: (sensing the helplessness in her voice) I'll be right there... where are you rn?
Avu: I'm in front of Canton Square Mall...
Jaan: I'll be there in 3...
[within the next few minutes she arrives in her red Maruti Brezza...]
Jaan: Whoa girl, looks like you spend the a whole days earnings...
Avu: yeah. I think forever 21 crashed... it's on 95% sale...
Jaan: whoa... definitely coming tomorrow. Even though I don't really like Forever 21...
Avu: Btw, could you drop me off at a Jazz Club?
Jaan: looks like someone's looking for a boyfriend??!!
Avu: yea right, I couldn't possibly be going cuz I like jazz music.
Jaan: yeah sure you do... like when since?!!
Avu: (Rolls her eyes)
[they stop in front of Jaan's  apartment]
Avu: why did we stop at your apartment?
Jaan: I'm dropping myself off here... you can drive yourself to wherever you wanna go... I'll get the car from your house tomorrow. bye...
Avu: k... thanks BTW... goodnight.
Jaan: ye... hv fun... and don't get drunk... you have to drive.
Avu: (rolls her eyes) I won't...!
I look at the GPS screen for the time... 1:30am, whoa that's late!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
(Author: so I'm gonna start writing this part from after they get the Nightlock cuz I don't wanna write the whole process... just imagine it like one of the mission Impossible movies... I'm just gonna skip to their exit route)
-- we go through the exhaust pipes on the way out, the night lock kept in a case inside my belt as we run as we crawl as fast as we can through the small tunnels... we can hear the sirens which we triggered when we took the gem out of its protective case... the noise can be heard loud and clear, we're well aware that the place will be flooded with security soon, if not already.
I can feel my mask stick to my face due to my heavy sweat and my stomach clenching from a rather unknown emotion... maybe guilt... or fear. We soon get to the end of the tunnel and get out at the back of the museum. We continue to run across the back as quietly as we can and stay close to the ground.

To get to the road we have to get across a night guard, we'll ones better than more. I share glances with Faisu and we both know we have to do it.
We run up to him as Faisu instantly gets his throats and chokes him hard, the guard let's out grunts of immense pain due the lack of oxygen, I know that this will not kill him so I take a bottle of benzodiazepines [an amnesia causing drug] he immediately drops to the ground and we both run as fast as we can to the street where there waits a black Honda Civic waits for us. we can see the Lady sitting in the front with dark shades on and a smile (or was it a smirk) on her face. She opens the automatic door as we get on and immediately drive away...
Aadaya: So, I know you have what I want. Where would you like me to drop you?
Faisu: at where you met us first.
Aadaya: with pleasure...
-- within few minutes the car stops in front of our warehouse and we get off, she opens the dicci of the car and a few bodyguard pick up several bags of cash, we enter the warehouse and she opens the bags and examine the cash. they're all real. --
Aadaya: It amounts to 1crore, as promised. Now, for your part of the deal-! My gemstone?
Sid: (I take out the well secured case from my sack and hand it to her... she carefully opens it and examines the gem)
Aadaya: its real! Well done boys... you've made me very pleased!
Faisu: it's not a favor.
Aadaya: it certainly isn't! In fact I'm gonna give you a bit more of a reward than that! (She lays her hand out to one of her bodyguards who hands her a pair of keys)
These, my dears, are keys to your surprise. Just down the street. I'm not gonna ruin it for you... (she hands us the keys along with a slip)
Sid: we don't want it-
Aadaya: (interrupting) just consider it as an agreement for a very long lasting friendship. (letting out a vile, toxic smile)
Aadaya: Until we meet next. (She heads out the door and all falls silent)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--we put all the equipment back in that black box in the floorboard of the attic without saying a word, an awkward eerie silence between us--
Sid: why are you so silent?
Faisu: (gritting his teeth) What we did was wrong.
Sid: oh please... we just stole a gem!
Faisu: (trying to contain the anger in his voice)That's not the part! You know we didn't measure that drug!
Sid: so that's the part you regret?
Faisu: that man could have been someone's father, or someone's husband, someone's son... and we might have taken that person away from them!
Sid: (trying to drop the topic) ugh! You'll get over it. And besides how much could he have possibly forgotten?
Faisu: (in an angry voice) um... maybe a year or more! You never know!
Sid: I doubt it... we just gave him one shot of it.
Faisu: (plainly shouting at him)I can't believe you've grown so heartless! Your parents chose to break apart and die... just because of that why are we taking revenge on humanity! (holding his mouth shut as if regretting what he had said)
Sid: (looking him dead in the eye) you don't understand. Your father isn't deadgetting better and now you're soon gonna have someone to love and return to... as for me I'm just doing it for my own good..! I don't care that people get hurt in the process!
Faisu: you disgust me!
Sid: (Turns around and starts to walk towards the door)
Faisu: where are you going?
Sid: to calm myself down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Sry for the late update but I had a lot of studying and stuff to do...
I don't know when the next update is gonna come but I promise it'll be a cute one :)...