Chapter15- Reemi😸

On top is Lovely by Billie Eilish- the song is Avneet's mood by the end of this chapter...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
(At the same time in Sidd's house)
Faisu: YES! I win! (To Abhishek) I told you that Siddhart would come home tonight!
Abhi: SHOOT YAAR! Why did you come home! You could have roamed around all night with your girlfriend! Now Faisu gets the last slice of cake!
Sid: Arey wha! Tum Dono kaise Bhai ho yaar! What if I had gotten kidnapped or murdered! You guys wouldn't give a damn would you!
Abhi: atleast you wouldn't have come home and I would have won the bet!
Sid: Shut up yaar! And for that matter I'm eating that last slice of cake! (Grabs it from the fridge and practically inhales it)
Faisu: Shit yaar! Not fair... you could have atleast left me a bite!
Abhi: it's fine yaar... bechara kutch bhi nahi khaya hoga... you know girls in this generation- they're not like the ones in those Cliché films... they eat their own food along with everyone else's! And then they say that we are too much!
Faisu: that's true... it's fine bro- eat up! (Patting him on the head teasingly)
Sid: shut up yaar! Both of you!
(Both laughing as Sid gives them intense glares)
Abhi: anyway... how was you're date?
Sid: it was fine...
Faisu: don't lie! We've know each other since forever- we can read you like an open book!
Sid: OK! It was a little weird. It felt like she wanted to tell me something really badly but she couldn't spit it out!
Abhi: maybe she wanted to confess... become you're girlfriend. Take you're relationship a step forward...
Sid: no. It felt like there was some sorta tension. As if she feels like she's been doing something wrong. Like she's hiding something from me!
Faisu: nahi yaar. It's probably nothing like that.
Abhi: yeah. Just lighten the mood and let's get some sleep- look it's almost 11:30pm.
Sid: yea... you guys are probably right.
~~
--I lie in bed thinking about the way Sana was fiddling nervously with her fingers. As if she wanted to say something but just didn't know how. Ugh why are girls so complicated? I lie motionlessly in my room as I stare at the shadows shift on the ceiling.
Suddenly my phone beeps- it's a message from Reem.
Reemi 😸> are you awake?
Sid> yeah
Reemi😸> Open the door, I need to talk... please
Sid> where are you rn? Is everything alright?
Reemi> I'm fine- Just outside your house.
Sid> k- I'm coming.
--Reemi? At this hour. In front of my house? (Going to the veranda and looking down) but there's no one there?--
Sid> Where are you exactly? I don't see you here.
Reemi😸> right outside you and Faisu's warehouse. Duh!
Sid> lol ok... I'm coming.
Reemi😸> what's so funny 😑
Sid>you'll see.
--I grab my leather jacket and put on a pair of dark jeans as I grab my bike keys and zoom off to our old warehouse. There Reemi's standing her eyes full of tears along with a big blue suitcase. Why is she here at this hour? And why is she crying? I slowly walk up to her and sling an arm around her gently guiding her back to the bike--
Sid: are you alright?
Reemi: (putting on a fake smile and quickly wiping off the tears to hide the fact that she was ever crying) haha what are you taking about- I'm perfectly fine.
Sid: don't you dare lie to me!
Reemi: ok I'm not fine! I'll tell you the whole story. But let's go inside. (Walking towards the warehouse)
Sid: um Reemi home is a 5minuite drive from here...
Reemi: you guys shifted? When? Where?
Sid: I'll show you. But you should have told me that you brought a suitcase... I would have brought the car... I'll jut drive back and get it... it'll be two minutes-
Reemi: no! I'm fine to walk... and besides I think I need some fresh air.
Sid: ok.
-- we walk in an uncomfortable silence for a while as I walk with my bike and, she with her suitcase. We walk for about 3 minutes before I look up at her and suddenly notice her face flooded with tears. I abruptly stop and park my bike at the side of the street as I stop and pull her into a forceful hug- her face plastered right below my shoulder as I feel my jacket get wet with her tears. She now cries out loud as I pat her gently on the head.--
--my phone beeps with a few messages but I completely ignore it- switching off my phone--
Reem: (pulling away) why do you care?
Sid: (taken aback) what do you mean? I am your brother-
Reem: (angrily) you are not!
Sid: (surprised) maybe you aren't feeling well right now. Let's just get you home. You'll feel better if you get some rest.
Reem: why don't you leave me alone! Please.
Sid: (cupping her face into his hands) shh.
-- I feel her eyes close and suddenly her legs fail her and she collapses into my arms.
What just happened? I call Abhishek and he runs over immediately as he takes Reemi's suitcase as I sit Reemi on my bike and zoom home--
-- at home we lie her on a bed and sprinkle some water in her.--
Faisu: (checking her pulse) She'll alive and still breathing. She just needs some rest.
Abhi: so do we. Let's go back to bed Sid.
Sid: ok.
-- I agree but I know that I won't be getting even a moment of sleep tonight.--
I switch on m phone only to find some texts from Sana.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
(At the same time in Avneet's house)
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I lie in bed staring up at the ceiling. My eyes bloodshot red and puffy due to all the crying and my mouth as dry as sandpaper. I walk up to the sink as I splash cold handfuls of water in my burning eyes sending immense pain through me- but still less then the guilt and emotional pain within me.
I have to fix my life. Take control of it and fix my mistakes. And I have to do it- NOW!
I pick up the phone which has Siddhart's number on it- my hands trembling and cold.
I open his contacts- which as usual is right on top and I open to his profile picture. Its Siddhart and Faisu with another guy I don't recognize. They're standing together in a parkarm in arm with each other- smiling and beaming with joy.
A slights smile finds its way to my face- but only for a split second. Before it fades away into the deep pit of guilt and sorrow somewhere in my heart.
I stare at the picture for a few more minutes as I read the bio- "life is a conundrum or esoterica but with my brothers and friends, I'm sure I'll figure it out".
I wonder whether I'm one of his friends? I probably am. But not Avneet Kaur- Sana Zubair is. The only problem is that Sana Zubair doesn't exist.
I have to choose- and I choose Faisu and Avneet Kaur. So have to leave him.

(Tears flow down my eyes- each one hurting like hell. Burning through my skin and piercing through my heart)
I start to type- hi. But I hesitate to send. I know what I have to do. But why do I hesitate? I look through a corner of the curtain. I look down at the street- it's Siddhart's bike! (An unknown emotion surges through me and I suddenly freeze.) It's Siddhart with another girl. Some brunette. He's hugging her and she has her hands all over him.

My hands turn into a fist. What were you thinking Avneet Kaur?! That he would ever love you? That he would consider you anything more than a friend.
A smile suddenly finds its way to my face and I feel an awkward urge to laugh as I watch them hugging- Siddhart and that girl. I laugh out loud, sudden relief flooding through me. I probably sound mad. Like some sort of mentally ill person. But this feeling inside me is straight up relief and happiness.

I take in deep breaths and type:-
Sana> hi
Sana> I have to tell you something. NOW!
Sana> but I don't want to type it. Could you call please.
Sana> its urgent!
I wait for half an hour staring into the phone not looking away even once. Staring back at that photo in Siddhart's profile. But now I see something else- not a guy I like and his brothers. Instead I see my boyfriend, and his brothers.
After about an hour Siddhart goes online-
Sid> ...
[to be continued]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
What do you think Avneet will tell Siddhart? Will they come together?
Hmm... are you guys gonna kill me for the cliffhanger?- yes!
Am I about to make this story sad- hmmm...idk!
But hope to update soon-
Until I write again.

<--Sidneetography-->