4th

(Time skip brought to you by the Author)

TODOROKI'S POV
Here I am at the rooftop, hoping that there is no one here.

As I take my shoes off I saw a girl with green hair outside the railings as if she is ready to jump.

"Hey, Tsu don't move",I said which surprised her.
She's shock and in fear as what I saw in her face.

"Todo-kun *kero* w-what are you doing here?"she asked me as I know that I need to lie.
"Oh me? I need some fresh air and I saw you here, so tell me why are you doing this?",I asked her.
I saw her gulped but then looked back at the sky and smiled.
"Everyone bullies me about my weird appearance, my voice and also the frog sound that I always do *kero* I also have a silly looking quirk",she said I looked at her in disbelief.
"For goddake please are you serious I just can't believe! Your for some stupid reason you've got here before me! Are you upset cause you're funny and you don't have a flashy quirk oh please you're more qualified as a hero you know?!",I said as I felt my nails dug into my palms when I squeezed my hands shut due to the anger I am feeling right now. When I looked at her I can see shock written all over her face as she walk back her shoe, when she completely wear it Tsu-chan bowed to me.

"Thank you Todo-kun *kero* see you at lunch tomorrow?",she said and walked out the rooftop.

I look back at Tsu's original position, I can feel my feet drag me towards it, after a few seconds of walking and climbing the rails I can feel the breeze pass my coat I was ready to jump but then I remember what my mom said to me.

"You still wanna hero don't you? Just remember stay true to yourself"

I quickly got off the other side and run back towards our room.

???'s POV
I'm late but thank god he didn't jumped I then 'warped' myself towards the league's hideout then there I saw Shigaraki carefully playing on his phone.
"Where are the others Tomura?",I asked the man with cornblue hair.
"That blood bank bitch in and that burnt nugget went to UA to check something",he said not giving me a spare look.
"Oh, want some tea or beer?",I later in asked him making him look at me.
"Tea please, I stilk need a clear mind to plan another attack",he said as I just nodded while hearing my 'base' voice in my head.

Kurogiri: normal
Shirakumo: Italics
"You could've stopped him Kurogiri"
'You know I can't, I'm a nomu programmed to do everything he commands'
"So? Let me control this body"
'no sorry'

I just sighed and went on getting the tea that Tomura asked me to do.

BACK TO TODOROKI'S POV
I'm here sitting at the room while having a free time. I looked around and saw Iida,Midoriya, Ochaco and Tsu all in a grouo happy talking together.
I smiled at what I saw.
Maybe if I'm gone, they'll be more happier right?
I just walk out of the room not minding some stares that was directed at me when I was going out.

I walked towards the male bathroom and walk towards the mirror to find that secret hiding spot. When I found it I quickly got the roll of bandage and razor.

⚠️𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢⚠️
I glided the sharp razor into my skin as I saw droplets of blood in the sink, I don't know what gotten into me but I laughed.
"It's beautiful, a sight to see",I said as I did another only too see more blood as I was doing it,there is only one think that I can think and it's blood. The crimson red fluid flowing down towards the sink, the sound that it makes creates a satisfying drip on my ear and the lines in my arm makes me visualize a masterpiece that I just created.
⚠️𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧⚠️

After that, I washed my cuts and covered it in bandages, I rolled down my sleeves again and wear my coat. I cleaned the sink so that no proof of self harm is here and I hid the razor back into it's original hiding spot. When I've got out of the bathroom it was perfect timing, I saw Kaminari walking towards the bathroom, when I walked back the room I pretended that nothing happened.

(ohayo! Author-chan here! Sorry for the long wait, now ???'s identity is not a secret anymore! Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^°^ and if you have time I have an rp acc, I'm roleplaying as Annie Leonhart for Attack on Titan, so if you have an rp acc that is also roleplaying for any aot characters and ofcourse none roleplaying aot character acc then feel free to add me! The name is Kira'Ashanti Prudencia Schweizer)