A villain's help

TODOROKI'S POV
As soon as Shigaraki gave me the controller, I sat beside him and looks at the buttons on the said thing.
"What? Ohghod right, now first..." He said and began to teach me on how to use it, he also teach me on how to play video games like the basic Mario Kart.
"Hah! I won! Take that crusty lips!", I accidentally said, I soon cover my mouth and look at him as I saw him looking at me.
"I'm sorry for that Shigaraki", I apologized and bows my head.
"Tch it's fine, let's go to the living room", he just said and stands, I then stand up and follow him as we walk towards their living room. I just looked around and saw some pictures of them, also a picture lf a hm birthday celebration?
I just shrugged it off and look at Shigaraki.
He's pretty tall also have a masculine type of body, a grayish-blue hair that falls into his shoulder, also have uneven ends.
We then arrived at the bar, I saw the vampire looking girl staring at me as she starts to walk towards my place, I then went into a fighting stance.
"Oh no need to fight me Todoroki Shoto, I'm not going to hurt you" she said as she caress my cheek using the blade of the dagger she's holding.
"What a clear face Shoto-kun~" she chuckles after saying that.
"Get away from the hero blood bank", I heard Shigaraki said, I heard the Cloning Villain laugh at her nickname.
"Why am I here? From what I know, all of you should've killed me or maybe tortured me for information", I said making them look at me.
"It's not the perfect time for that kid, you clearly need therapy", Shigaraki said as the two other villains nodded.
"But why trust me? I'm still a hero in Training", I said as I point out the obvious.
I'm still right, I am their enemy, they should've tortured me for information about UA.
I heard a light sigh
"Let's have quits for now hero, we'll be your 'family' ", he said and gives me a monoblock chair, I sat down and look at them as I saw Kurogiri give me a glass of milk?
What am I going to do with that?
I take the glass and drink it.
"How's the milk young Todoroki?" I heard Kurogiri asked me.
"It's fine, thank you" I said, he nodded at me As he proceed cleaning the shot glasses on the counter.

"Now let's discuss your visiting times", Shigaraki said, I looked at them as I saw Dabi? Enter the bar. We locked eye for a second and I instantly look away.

Well that was awkward.

"What's the hero brat doing here hand man?", Dabi asked, Shigaraki just ignored him.

"Now you need to be here after classes", I heard Shigaraki said, I look at him and shake my head.

"I can't, I have some important matters to attend to", I said, I looked at their wall clock and saw it's already lunch time, I quickly got up my seat.

"Where are you going?", I heard the decay villain asked me.
"I need to go back, I still have to finish things back at- at home", I stuttered at the last part and look around, I saw Kurogiri nodded at Shigaraki as a port appeared infront of me.

"There, enter. If you need to go here just press this, it'll alert Kurogiri", Toga said and gave me a phone looking device with only one button.
I just take it and entered the purple portal, as soon as I was out of it, I'm already in my room?

That's strange, how did Kurogiri know where my room is.

I looked outside to see if 'father' is here but luckily he's still out.

I can rest for a while and cover my wounds with bandages.

"Should I consider Shigaraki's offer?" I asked myself while bandaging my arms.

Let's have quits for now hero, we'll be your 'family'

'should I?'

I then heard a loud thud coming from the main door, I quickly stand up not minding the bandages on the mat.

Here goes nothing...

I thought to myself and walk towards the living room as I saw a drunk endeavor.

"Shoto come here", he said. I then walk towards him as I felt his hands on my neck, choking me to death.

"F-father put me down" I said.
"You disgraceful brat, you didn't even got into the first place in the sports festival and you stilk dare to call me dad?", He said and thrown me, I created a huge Ice wall infront of me as I stand and fix myself up.

I went into a fighting stance as I slowly take a step back towards the training room.

The living room might become a mess.

I then soon arrived at the training room as I saw 'father' who is looking at me with deep glares.

I felt shivers down my spine as he charged his fist towards me with bright red flames.

I dodged it and sent a wave of flames at him but he seems to not get affected by that. He then kicked me in the guts as he punched me in the face.

"You have become weak Shoto, is it because of those friends you have on UA?", He asked me, I pushed him away using my strength as my arms started to get coated by ice.

The bandages!

I looked at my arms as I was distracted by it, 'father' then smashes a bottle in my head making me faint.

"Weak, I didn't raised you to be like this", he said as I heard footsteps walking out if the room, my vision soon became black.

Maybe I should've stayed with the villains...