Dabi?

TODOROKI'S POV
I'm here at the secret river where me and my sibling would sneak and stay.
"Touya-nii catch!", A little Shoto said while throwing a medium sized ball to his big brother Touya.
"Fuyumi! I challeng you to a game of super smash bros!",Natsuo said while looking confident.
"Oh please we all know I'm the best at that game",a young Fuyumi said.
"Hey hey we all know that the oldest is the best at that game",a bruised red haired boy said.
"Oh Touya you still rank the 4th on us",Fuyumi said making the said boy frown.
"Tch",he scoffed as they resume playing and arguing.

I smile at that memory.
If only I can turn back time.
"Touya-nii, I miss you",I said as I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I quickly wipe it away.
I heard some noises coming from behind as I positioned myself, ready to attack.
But yeah I'm surprised to see this person.
"Dabi?!",I surprisingly asked him.
I heard him whisper something but I can't understand it.
"Oh look it's the little hero in training",he said and walk towards me.
I tried to freeze his feet but it's no use, his quirk allows him to melt my ice.
"Stay back",I said.
"Or what?"he asked still walking towards me.
I look around seeing the water but it's too late, I soon fall down the water.
Fck.
I tried to swim back but I felt something grab my leg making it difficult for me to move.
I can feel some water entering my nose as I can't breathe normally.
D-dabi help...

DABI'S POV
I was walking towards Sho but he keeps backing away.
I saw the water behind him, I was about to warn him, but he fell.
I know he knows how to swim but it seems like he's struggling to move.
I quickly remove my jacket and jump towards him.
I hold him at the back and swim back at the ground when I felt something stuck at his leg, I look at it and saw aw thick long vine ready to pull him down.
I swim down ripping the vine at his leg as I swim back at him.
I saw him unconscious so I put him at the ground while I got up and tried to do cpr, after a few seconds I heard him cough I fixed myself and stand straight.
I saw him sit on the ground and looked at me.
"Wh did you saved me?",he asked me.
"You could've just let me drown there",he said and stand up.
"Even though I'm a villain, I still have a heart Todoroki Shoto",I said and start to walk away.
After a few seconds I heard him say something.
"Thank you by the way",he said I just nod my head and walk away from him.
You're welcome Sho

TODOROKI'S POV
It's weird...
Him saving me is just really weird.

Hi! Author-nim here! Sorry for a short chapter and a late update, I just have so many activities to do, but I still hope you enjoy reading this story! Thanks!