1st

"Todoroki-kun!",I heard a voice from my back, calling me.
"Oh, hey Midoriya",I said to the freckled boy.
"Wanna hang out with us at the garden? Tsu-chan brought some food",he said.
"I'll try Midoriya, thanks",I said and slightly smiled.
Sorry Midoriya, I can't hang out with all of you anymore.
"Hey Monoma",I said and the blonde boy look at me.
"Oh hey Todo",he said.
"Well here, for you",I said and brought up my self made music box.
"O-oh you don't need to do this Todo",he said as he looked at the box.
"Take it, it'll also be my gift for you, for being a true friend",I said.
He sighed and took the music box, he turned up the music as I heard the melodic sound of my self composed tune.
(Let's pretend that the song My R doesn't exist)
"It's soothing",he said and smiled.
"Yeah, oh and by the way Tsuyu brought food at the garden, you should be there you know?"I said.
"Yeah Midoriya said that to me, well thanks to your gift Todo",he said and walk away as he carefully hold the music box in his arms.
Well my last gift for you Monoma.
I walked towards the rooftop while smiling.
Come on Shoto, you can smile until you fall ok?
As I arrived at the rooftop I quickly removed my shoes as I walk towards the railings but I'm surprised on what I saw...

A girl with brown hair there before me, despite myself I go and scream;

"Hey! Don't do it, please"

The girl turned around and I saw Uraraka?!

The girl with brown hair told me her woes...

"You've probably heard it all before I really thought that we'll be rich, but then my parents told me we are done",she said and looked down which maid me frustrated.

"For godsake please! Are you serious I just can't believe! That for some stupid reason you got here before me!
Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that your parents are still there by your side!",I screamed, I don't care if someone can hear me.
I looked at her as shock was seen at her eyes.
"I'm feeling better thank you for listening!", Uraraka said as she walk out, I was about to walk towards the railings as I heard the bell ring.
Great timing!
I sighed frustratingly as I wear my shoes and walk towards the room.
As I arrived I sat at my chair and waited for our teacher.

SOMEONE'S POV
I was walking in front of UA as I heard a scream.
"For godsake please! Are you serious I just can't believe! That for some stupid reason you got here before me!
Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that your parents are still there by your side!", I heard as I looked around and saw two UA students at the rooftop. One male and one female, wait the male looks familiar to me...
A red and white haired male?
Oh! At the training camp!
"I wonder what he meant from what he said",I said to myself as I walk towards the base.
Geez such a day.

Uraraka's POV
I was shocked on what Todoroki-kun said.
"He's parents were not by his side?",I mumbled.
"Hey Uraraka, I didn't saw you at lunch",I heard Deku said.
"Oh yeah, don't worry about me",I said and smiled.
I'll just forget what happened today...
I look over at Todoroki-kun's desk and saw him writing something.
Don't worry I'll help you
I smiled secretly and look at the front as I saw Aizawa sensei at the podium.

Todoroki's POV
I hope tomorrow will be the right time...

Somebody 2 POV
Can't wait for tomorrow...