Monoma?

TODOROKI'S POV
Days pass and I'm back at UA.
Great I'll have to hide these bruises.
I got up and walk towards the bathroom as I saw the bruises that I earned for two days.
"Not that bad" I said to myself, as I start to take a lukewarm bath.
After that I wrapped my bruise with some bandages and applied some concealer on the scars.

Why are you covering your bruise Shoto?

"It's nothing I just don't want anyone to find about my father's training" I said and shrugged as I wear my uniform and got my bag.

I hope Fuyumi and Natsuo aren't here.

I got down to the kitchen to eat and to my dismay I saw the two eating.

Why...

"Oh I lost my appetite Yumi, I saw a walking trash bag", Natsuo said and got up, I saw Fuyumi glance at me, I just walked towards the door.

"Where are you going mistake?", I heard Fuyumi asked, I just ignored here and went out.

Guess no breakfast today huh.

I'm really used to this kind of morning actually, not eating is not new to me.

Shouto you should not eat, look at your figure you're turning fat! A hero never look like that.

I just tsked at the voice and entered the train, I sat near the door and to my surprise I saw Monoma looking a bit gloomy?

'what happened?'

I asked myself, I cleared my throat and whispered.

"Hey Monoma", I said he looked at me as his eye widen.

"Oh Todoroki, there you are", he said and I saw him smile a bit.

'why does it look fake?'

"Hey are you ok? You seem off", I asked him, he just shaked his head and entered his classroom.

'weird...'

I entered Class 1A's room and sat in my chair at the back, not minding the noise around me, I closed my eyes and rest my head on the armchair.

'dang it this is why I don't skip breakfast'

I grabbed my bag and look inside to my dismay I didn't get to pack some sandwich nor a granola bar.

'why?'

"Hey Todoroki! Mr. Aizawa said that the morning session is cancelled, let's go to the field? I guess Monoma is also free", I heard someone said I looked up and saw Tsu?

"Oh sure, you guys go ahead I'll fetch Monoma", I said and stood up, I then walked towards 1B classroom, good thing the door is open.

I peeked in and didn't saw Monoma, I asked Kendo and he said that he went to the rooftop.

Rooftop? What could he be doing- oh ghod no....

I quickly ran towards the rooftop and as soon as I got there I saw Monoma sitting on the railing, bare footed.

No......

(Hi! Author here! I would like to say that I need to make a 3nd part for this to fit in with the song my r
(╥﹏╥) but thank you still for supporting me even tho I'm a lazy author, that's all and see you on the next part!)