Loving both of you is a losing game

TODOROKI'S POV
I woke up as my alarm rang "another day, another hell experience" I muttered to myself, I got off of bed and walk towards the kitchen as I saw a memory of me and Touya.
"Touya-nii!", Little Shoto said as he pulled the hem of his big brother's shirt.
"Oh Shoto what's wrong?" Touya asked him as he sits down to reach Shoto's level.
"Look I draw my future hero costume!" She said happily while showing the drawing he had made, it's close to All might color theme the blue,yellow and red. But ut has drawing of blue flames.
"Oh? Shoto why does your hero suit have blue flames?" He asked his younger brother.
"Because when I'm already a hero it will remind me of you! And it is the source of my strength!"the younger said cheerfully, the older pat his head while chuckling.
"You'll be a really great hero someday Sho"he said as the two talked to each other.

I smiled at that memory as I make one cup of coffee. Ofcourse Shoto really did something wrong.

He just boiled the water at the same kettle that his mother used when she poured the boiling water on his face.

As the kettle whistles my calm face turned into a frightened one, my breathing hitched as I cover my ears in fear as my eyes shut. I slowly sat down in panic as memories flash thru my sight.
"N-no mom stop...that" I muttered as I felt a  tear escaped my eyes.
Frost creeps in my face and in the floor as my breathing became faster.
"I-It hurts m-mom"he muttered as he felt a hand caress his hand trying to calm him down "Sho it's me Touya"the mysterious man said as  I opens my eyes there's no one there, I tried calming myself  down and turns the stove off like nothing happened.
I'm  still confused on who was that hand...or maybe it's just my imagination.
I poured the hot water on my cup and mixed it.
"I wonder what will happen today" I murmured to myself as Fuyumi pass by me but bumps my arm making the hot coffee spill, I hissed in pain as I hear her laughing.
"Awww look the brat is gonna cry, poor little Shoto"she said to me I just ignored her and walk towards my room to change my clothes.

•FASTFORWARD
After changing I got out and saw Fuyumi ang Natsuo in the living room.
"Oh look the brat is here"Natsuo said and imitates my scar I just looked away and walk towards the door.
"You know maybe if you weren't born, maybe we will still be a happy family"Fuyumi said.
"Hell yeah! That stupid quirk of your ruined everything!"Natsuo said and laughed.
"You know what? Even tho both of you are like that I still treat you like my sibling and this is how the two of you treat me" I said outloud as I felt someone grab my hair, he maked me face him as I saw Natsuo glaring at me as he punched my face.
"Don't ever talk to me like that you waste of space! We're just telling the truth! Maybe one day you'll find your worth oh maybe you're already dead!"he said and laughed together with Fuyumi, I prevent myself from crying as I freeze Natsuo making him let go of me.

"Loving both of you is a losing game" I said and got out of the house leaving them.

(𝙷𝚒 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚎 ^-^ 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)