2nd

Still Todoroki's POV
The day went by and it's finally over...
After hearing the bell ring I quickly get my bag and run towards the rooftop.

"Alright, today's the day" or so I thought, just as I took both of my shoes off.
There was but a boy blue haired as it can be, despite myself I go and scream.

The blue haired boy told me his woes,
"You've probably heard it all before;
Everyone backstabs me, everyone steals, I don't fit in with anyone here",IIDA said.

My anger risen up.

"For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe
That for some stupid reason you got here before me
'Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home!
There's always dinner waiting at the table, you know?", I said as I felt a tear dropped at my cheek.

Don't cry Shoto! Don't be so weak!

Iida smiled a bit at me while wiping his tears dry.
"I'm hungry", said the boy and smiled at me, he looked away from me and run away...

I walk towards the railings as I heard the door about to open so I quickly wear my shoe and pretend like nothing happened.

Iida's POV
I thank Todoroki for saving my life but I'm still kinda bothered on what he said to me...

Todoroki's POV
After exiting the rooftop I just quickly walk towards the house.
Another training, wow.
I thought as I smiled a bit.
I guess I can save others before I die huh?

Someone's POV
While spying on UA I saw a blue haired student ready to jump off the rooftop.
Wtf?!
Well the next thing that happened was a dual colored hair male stopped him.
"Shoto?",I said to myself.
I didn't heard what he said but after a a minute or two the blue haired male step out of the rooftop.
Whike Shoto walk towards the railings.
F-fuck no!
But he suddenly stopped and quickly ran away from the rooftop.
I gladly sighed.
"Why?",I asked and looked at the rooftop once again.
Guess I'll be going here more often huh?

M's POV
Better be ready for tomorrow...

So hi! Sorry for a short update! My classes just started and my mind is blank due to all the activities that I'm working on, but I'll try my best to update regularly!
~Author chan