Home?

Todoroki's POV
After classes I got my bag and walk towards the school gate.
While walking I was thinking of other ways of taking my life...
Overdosing? Hanging? Drowning? Over use of my quirk?

"Tch jumping off the roof is the best way",I said. When I arrived I heard screams.
I quickly ran towards the sound and saw Fuyumi on the floor.
"F-fuyumi",I said, she looked at me and I saw rage in her eyes.
"Get away here brat! I don't need your help!",she said.
I-I
I just scoffed and walk towards my room.
"I'm just trying to help",I said as I change into a plain white shirt and baggy pants.
"SHOTO",I heard father screamed from the training room.
Guess another training will start huh?
I walk towards the training room as I'm thinking of what will happen today.
I still don't want to use my fire just because he wants me to.
After the sports festival he really wants me to use my fire side in him. But I don't want to...
Then there the training starts to get worse.
I was lost in my thoughts until I felt a fist at my stomach. I fell at the floor and there I realized that I'm already at the training room.
"Don't ever get lost in thought Shoto, now get up and fight me!",he said and created a ball of fire with his fist.
I just created a medium ice barrier to block his attack, but instead it melted
What do you expect? Fire over ice...
Yet again I was lost in my thoughts as I felt him kick me in my abdomen.
"Fight! Don't be so fucking weak! I created you to beat All Might!",he said and starts to throw fire at me. I dodge all of them, not wanting to fight with my father.
"Just remember this old man, I. Will. Never. Use. My. Fire. on. You!",I said and stomped my feet freezing my father's feer om the floor.
"I can be a hero WITHOUT your quirk!",I said and stormed out, but before I got out he said something.
"You know what? I should have put you on abortion you useless child!",he said. I just ignored that and got out of the training room.
I entered my room and lay down my futon not minding the bruises on my body.
"Am I really that useless?",I asked myself.
I shrugged it all off and sleep.

This is not my HOME...