Disappointment

TODOROKI'S POV
I'm walking back home when I remembered that I'm late for my "father's" training. So ofcourse I ran. When I arrived I can hear the loud bang coming from the training room. So I quietly run towards my room, as soon as I arrive there I quickly change into my training clothes and ran towards the training room, as soon as I opened the door I saw some burned wood and broken shelves that has some bandages and medicine on it, I guess he heard me so he walk towards me.

His loud footsteps just makes my spine shiver as I feel his presence infront of me.
"Now why are you late brat?",he ask me with his cold yet dangerous voice.
"I-I was doing s-some-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt him kick me in my right abdomen.
"Stuttering is only for the weak! Now don't stutter when I talk to you young man",he said, I stand up as I changed my position into a fighting stance.
But since the kick had so much force I stumbled, which makes my movements slow. I didn't know Endeavor was here not until I felt him pick me up by grabbing my jaw.
"You look so weak you know that? You're just like your brother, a mistake",he said as he dropped me and left me there at the training room with a little blood dripping from my mouth.
Don't you call Touya weak.
I tried to stand but I almost fell, luckily I got on a hold to the shelf beside me.
I really have gotten so weak.
I walked towards my room carefully.
I guess no one is here.
I entered my room as I saw some bandages on the floor.
This is normal.
I entered the bathroom as I saw there the razor that I used earlier before going to UA.
I grabbed it and place it near my skin.

⚠️𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢⚠️
I lightly yet somehow sliced my skin with a bit force, I never felt anything I just looked at the blood drip down the sink. I repeated it multiple times, after maybe 15 cuts? I looked at all the blood.
Wow I never knew that I have this SO much blood.
"Wow I really am weak huh?",I said to myself and clean my arm, after cleaning it I rolled on the bandages to cover the cuts.

⚠️𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧⚠️
I looked at my reflection at the mirror and smiled a bit.
I look like a mess
I walked out of the bathroom not minding my dirty clothes and went to do my homework.

DABI'S POV
I watch as Sho cut himself, I want to stop him but I can't.
I don't want to risk showing myself up.
"Please don't hurt yourself Sho",I said in a whispering way. I observed him after seeing him doing his homework I smiled.
Maybe if I brought you with me, you might never experience this kind of pain Sho.
I looked at a different direction as I saw wait Shigaraki? Walking towards my direction.
"Hey burn nugget, you need to go back",he said.
"Wait I just need to check up on him",I said and pointed at the window where Sho's room is located.
"Tch, you can still see him tomorrow",he said. I just sighed.
This ash tray really wants me to go back.
I just sighed frustratingly and followed him, but before that I took one glance at the window before walking away.

BACK TO TODOROKI'S POV
After an hour and a half I finished all the assignments, I looked at my drawer and oy saw a bar of chocolate in there.
I'm not allowed to eat since "father" said that I'm fat.
I looked at the picture with me,mom and Touya and smiled.
"I miss you mom, and Touya if you're watching please bring me there",I said and looked at the window, I walk towards there and open it I looked up and saw the moon a full moon.
It's shining.
I smiled at my thought and frown as I remembered what my father, Fuyumi and Natsuo said to me (I know canon Fuyumi and Natsuo are nice but in my AU they are somehow mean to Shoto after Touya's disappearance).

You really are a DISAPPOINTMENT Shoto Todoroki...