stalker pt.2

Bts pov:
Jin: Alfredo did you get the information about him?
Alfredo: yes sir he is not the stalker he is just a normal high school student... And he was expelled from his previous school for making out with a teacher.
Suga: so ya just a normal teenage bully.... But we have to expel him from our school and we have to send him packing from where he came from.
Jhope: yes we don't want him anywhere in Seoul!.... U got it?
Alfredo: yes sir! And sir we have found some information about the stalker!
Jin: really who is it?
Alfredo: it's from your rival gang young sir... We have scanned the handwriting and it indicates that it's phoenix's handwriting.
Jungkook: wait V didn't you tell he was out of town!
Namjoon: maybe he wanted us to think that he was out of town so that he could carry out his plan easily!
Jhope: ohh that sneaky snake!
V: let's go to our base he won't live.
Suga: what about da-
Jin: I contacted him long ago and he told that if we find the stalker we should not spare him.
We were in the middle of our conversation when our maid came in running!
Maid: young sir something horrible has happened... We can't find y/n...all we found was this note.

*note*
I see you have figured me out so no use of hiding..... If you want your sister safe come to xxxxx with all your secret documents you have 24 hours.... Time is ticking.....

Jhope: oh no.... She has been kidnapped.
Jin: grab all your guns and weapons... We are getting her back.

To be continued.....

Hey guys sorry if this is a short chapter..... Next update tomorrow!