THE FINALE

Y/n pov:
All the cardboard boxes were packed 📦📦.... We were waiting for the taxi... I saw mom looking at the picture of her and Mr kim.... She still loved him... I think going to gwangju will help me and mom to move on!
The taxi came and we put all the suitcases in it.

A/n pov:
Little did y/n and her mom know that the taxi driver was someone working for Mr. Kim!

Back to y/n pov:
We were in the middle of and abandoned road... It was really dark.
Mom: excuse me are we in the right way.
Driver: miss we are soon gonna get u to the right way.
Wait.... What did he mean by 'we'?

In a matter of seconds we were surrounded with 15 to 16 cars.... The driver took something out of the pocket and burst it open... Wait what was it.... It was smoke the whole car was filled with it... Suddenly someone pulled me very harshly..... I tried to scream for help but someone covered my mouth and then everything blacked out.

Areum ( y/n's mom) pov:
Areum: y/n...honey where are you??
I get out of the smoking car! I couldn't find my daughter where is she.... I turned around and saw hyunjil... My heart started to beat faster... But I was also furious at him.
Areum: hyunjil!! Where is my daughter....if she is hurt believe me I will-
Hyunjil: relax y/n is fine...i will never dare to hurt her... She is in my office.
Areum: why is she in your office... I want her back now!!!
Hyunjil: no.... First you have to forgive me.... I know that you still love me!
Areum: are you crazy!
Hyunjil: you are just angry with me.... But I know you have the heart to forgive me..... I have really been missing you... I kept that secret because I knew you wouldn't accept me for who I am.
Areum: wait is that why you kept that a secret??
Hyunjil: well yes!
I couldn't control my tears it started flowing away..... Hyunjil came and hugged me.

Y/n pov:
I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes..... After everything got clear I realized I was in an office cabin.

I walked around

I walked around.... The door was locked... The last thing I remember was that some one was pulling me out of the car... Ohh my goddness I am kidnapped .... I started panicking and running around... I heard the door knob move so I took a stick kept beside the table and stood in front of the door....When it opened 16 people came inside.
??? :boooooooooooo
They were screaming.... I shouted and hit the stick on someone's nose.... I saw it was jhope!
Jhope: aishhhhhh y/n where did u learn to hit like that!... I think I broke my nose.
Y/n: Huhh what are you all doing here??
I saw txt, blackpink and bts in the room.... They started laughing like anything.... They were laughing so hard that tears started coming out of their eyes.. . What was so funny!!!
Y/n: guys stop laughing!! It's not funny why did u guys shout like that.
V: well it was not our idea... It was txt's!
Huiningkai: hahahahahahahahaaaaaa... You should've seen your face!
Y/n: wait did u guys kidnap me?... Even blackpink! What's going onnn!
Lisa: we kidnapped u because right now your mom and dad are getting back together!
Y/n: w-wait w-what?
Jungkook: it was all a part of our plan!
Suga: my plan.
Jungkook: yah yah.
Y/n: so what was the plan?
*tells their plan to her*
Y/n: you guys were in it too!!
Yeonjun: yup we were all a part... I was your taxi driver. He said waving his fake beard in front of me.
Rosé: and Yaa bts didn't really hurt us.
Jennie: those were all fake too!
Jisoo: all a part of the plan.
Y/n: wait couldn't u tell about ur plan to me?
Namjoon: y/n sorry to say.. But u have a curse of always getting caught while lying!
Jimin: haaa u are soo dumb! 😂😂😂
Jin: ok Jimin don't forget u r still grounded for kicking her that hard.
V and Jungkook: hahahaha.
Jimin: Heyy shut up maknaes!
I started crying!
Suga: yah! How much do u cry!
RM: hyung let her have her moment! Welcome back to the family y/n.
I was crying when I saw mom and dad holding hands... Looking at that more tears came out... Then suddenly txt hugged me!
Jungkook: yahhhh!!! Get away from my sister.
Taehyun: she is my sister too!
Bts and txt ( except Jungkook and taehyun) : OUR SISTER.
Then everyone came and hugged me mom, dad, bts, txt, blackpink !

                          THE END

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS FAN FICTION....this fan fiction has been completed! Thank you for supporting me and giving lots of love... These 2 months were really fun.... Thank you once again! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.... I am gonna miss you guys!..... Hope you enjoyed the 42 chapters!
And don't forget that I have made a pt. 2!!