Group project

Y/n pov:
Ms park: class! We have a group project! You will be paired in groups of two!
Everyone just groaned!
Ms park: ok so the groups are
-
-
-
-
-
-
Y/n and Lisa
Yejun and Jungkook.

I was so happy that I was with Lisa for a moment I thought I would be with Yejun!!!

Yejun pov:
Ughh I wish I was with y/n....I love beating the crap out of her.
But I am with one of THE BTS like I am their biggest fan.... Ughh noo I can't be a fanboy... But still Idk how they have so much power and control over the school !!
Then I saw Jungkook coming towards me!
Jungkook: hey Yejun right?? He told blankly.
Yejun: hey Jungkook!
Jungkook: I am so not interested in this project so you are gonna do the whole thing!
Yejun: dude what do you mean ...do you think I have any interest but we got paired so we gotta do it!
Jungkook: look you don't know who we are yet so I am leaving but if you don't listen to me or my brothers and sister we have the power to expel or even worse kill you! So I will expect you in my house at 5 .
Yejun: but why do I have to go to your house.
Jungkook: because I have to see what you are doing.... Bcz I can't just be clueless while you present.
I just nodded.... Man he is scary.... If I became his friend everyone will be scared of me.
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 (𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛  𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)
Y/n pov:
I went home late today I was doing the project with Lisa and Jungkook was in football practice.... So we went home late.

I changed my uniform

( a/n: Lol I just love putting pictures) JUNGKOOK POV:*ding dong*(get it??!?) I heard the bell Ring must be that Yejun guy!! I opened the door and he came in!! Jungkook: umm Jin and suga hyung can you go to your room I have to do the group project...

JUNGKOOK POV:
*ding dong*(get it??!?)
I heard the bell Ring must be that Yejun guy!!
I opened the door and he came in!!
Jungkook: umm Jin and suga hyung can you go to your room I have to do the group project!
Suga: you mean he has to. (savaaggee)
Jin: right! Let's go.
Yejun then bowed to them! Showing respect.
Suga: respect us and you can have a nice school life.
Jin: come on let's go!
We sat down and started doing the project... I mean he... I was just staring at him.
Y/n pov:
I changed and I went downstairs and  got chills in my body..... The figure sitting there was none other than......... YEJUN!!

To be continued .........

Guysss I just reached 200+ reads

Thank you so muchhh
Luv uuu💜💜💜