𝙨𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

chikara wasn't the least bit startled when his sister walked into the room. what did startle him was the other person she had returned with. out of the corner of his eye, he thought they were being robbed. but it only turned out to be oikawa.

he looked at her angry expression with bordem, and looked back to his tv show. "i'm going to give you about five seconds to run before i fuck you up, chikara." he raised his eyebrows in a mocking manner, not taking his eyes off of the tv. "oh, really? and while your doing that should i tell mom that your boyfriend is here?" her eyes widened at his threat. she could see it now: her mom squishing oikawa's face and sobbing over how her little girl was growing up.

oikawa busied himself on his phone, while his would-be girlfriend stormed over to her brother. "you told him?" she asked, glaring at chikara. he gave her a smug smile and nodded. "it's not like you were going to." she huffed, bringing her hand down on his head harshly. "i was going to, you prick!" he rubbed the top of his head and squinted at her. "you were not! all i did was give you a little push. and look where it got you! you're here together, yeah?" she hated that he was right, as she looked back at the fluffy haired boy, who scrolled across his screen. "whatever." she sighed, leaning over the couch to steal a pizza roll from his plate.

"hey!" he laughed, glad to see she wasn't genuinely mad at him. "i'm sorry, okay?" he said sincerely,
to which she nodded. "yeah yeah, whatever. oikawa and i are gonna go do cute instagram couple shit, 'kay?" she asked, grabbing a few more pizza rolls for the road. chikara glared at the hand that took his snacks, but nodded nonetheless.

"we are?" oikawa spoke for the first time, his little shocked expression making her heart flutter. "yeah." she responded bluntly, approaching him and taking his empty hand in hers. "take care of my sister, oikawa!" chikara called to the two as they began to leave. tōru looked over his shoulder, "will do!" he replied, cheerful as ever, and shut the door behind him.

"pizza roll?" she offered, to which oikawa nodded and took it. "what's on the itinerary, hm?" he spoke as he finished the snack, to which she shrugged. "i don't know?" he thought for a moment, his signature pouty look taking over her expression. "you said you wanted to do that instagram couple stuff, right?" he asked, suddenly inspired. she nodded, urging him on. "let's go to the carnival! there's one in town, actually." he liked the spark of excitement in her eyes as she nodded. "carnival it is!"

sorry it was short
and that it took forever...
but i'm so glad this book is almost over because i hate it sorry—