𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

it was a pretty well known fact that you and oikawa had become best friends, despite the fact that you hated him for a long time. and the boys never failed to tease you about it.

"enoshita!" both you and your brother looked to the side, seeing suga chuckle at his lack of specificity. "chikara, i mean. sorry y/n!" she waved it off with a smile, looking back down to her phone as her brother approached suga.

she didn't pay attention to the sudden squeaking shoes, it was a gym after all. but when there were two thumps in front of her, she looked up. noya and tanaka gasped for breath, "what the hell, guys?" she locked her phone and shoved it in her pocket, sitting up straighter to talk to the boys. "y/n! you wouldn't leave us for that captain guy, right?" the two were on the verge of dramatic tears as they looked at her with pleading eyes. her face heated up slightly at this, "what! what the hell are you two talking about?" she crossed her arms, standing up.

they, too, scrambled to their feet. "stupid tsukishima said that you'd leave us for your boyfriend!" tanaka threw a threatening glare towards the first year, who was unbothered. "he's not my boyfriend, and i wouldn't leave you guys even if hypothetically he were. or if anyone were!" she added the last part quickly, she also glared at tsukishima. "promise?" they asked in unison, she nodded, "yes, you idiots." they smiled, high fiving and ignoring the fact that she had called both of them idiots.

"take that! she said she'd never leave us! so show some respect for your upperclassmen." noya and tanaka ran off to bother the first year. she went back to her phone, which, coincidentally, had just buzzed with a notification from oikawa himself.

oinks 🥺

oinks 🥺
you.

best bitch
you.

oinks 🥺
i just wanted to tell you that your precious mochi will be delayed today

best bitch
o k a y
y tho
is something wrong?

oinks 🥺
the opposite, actually.

best bitch
oh? what's the good news 🥺

oinks 🥺
guess!

best bitch
oikawa :(
you know i hate guessing games >:(

oinks 🥺
come on y/n~chan!
please 🥺🥺

best bitch
ugh
you're so soft 🙄
fine, just this once.

oinks 🥺
yes 😎
okay, three guesses, and ill give you a hint.

best bitch
okay :))

oinks 🥺
okay, it has to do with a member of the female species.

best bitch
you got rejected again?

oinks 🥺
ha. funny.
no.

best bitch
no, you're right.
they mistook you for a girl, right?

oinks 🥺
what? no!
jeez i'll just tell you.
i'm going on a date :)