𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙙𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

she wasn't sure why her stomach twisted as she read his message. she just stared at it for a second, before replying.

oinks 🥺

best bitch
really?

oinks 🥺
yep 😎

best bitch
who's the lucky girl ~ 😉

oinks 🥺
her name is keiko
she's in my class

best bitch
aw i'm so happy for you
good luck, and don't fuck it up

oinks 🥺
thanks y/n~chan !

best bitch
of course :)

she had to admit, it stung. she didn't know why, though. surely she didn't like him, they clashed too much. she concluded that it was just that she was worried for her friend. after all, he was pretty popular, and the amount of girls who would date him just to improve their own social stance was higher than you'd think.

she didn't notice the frown on her face as she tucked her phone into her pocket, standing up to help
clean up now that practice was over. but as she approached the net, the others noticed. "hey! why are you so sad?" hinata's bubbly voice asked from beside her. "huh? i'm not." she responded, causing the personified tangerine to squint at her. "okay..." he said suspiciously, eyeing her as he helped to roll up
the net.

hinata ran to the other side of the net, unhooking it. they rolled it up and she took it to the closet, leaving the net stands to daichi and sugawara. she helped kiyoko and kageyama pick up balls while tsukishima and yamaguchi cleaned the scuffs on the floor. asahi and nishinoya cleaned up the stands, while kinoshita, enoshita, tanaka, and narita to do miscellaneous cleanups.

they always made it a priority to clean the gym completely. as a sort of discipline.

— teensy timeskip by oikawa saying "iVe gOt tHe cHiLlS"

"what's bothering you?" the male enoshita asked his sister. she kept checking her phone. "nothing." she answered shortly, keeping her gaze glued to the ground. "tell me." he returned, firmly. "piss off, chikara. i don't wanna talk about it because there's nothing to talk about!" she snapped, looking up to glare at him for a second.

he didn't say anything more. he knew she would talk to him when she was ready. so he just gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze, and stopped for a second to give her some space. once there was enough distance for her to think, but not so much for it to be dangerous, he began walking again.

and that was all. she didn't come down for dinner that night, either. so of course being the loving brother he is, he left food outside her door.