𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧...𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛

" if you don't hurry up, we're going to miss the train! " y/n rolled her eyes at the boy who seemed to be off in dream land. he looked at his watch, and exhaled through his nose. "no we're not, y/n-chan. look again." she furrowed her brows, checking her phone. damn, she thought. he was right. the next train didn't run for a half hour.

she didn't say anything, only sighed quietly. she stayed silent for a few more minutes, as he stared upwards, though somehow managing to walk just fine. "what the hell are you looking at?" she stopped walking, making him nearly bump into her. he smiled a bit, dropping his eyes to meet hers. "say, y/n-chan, do you believe in aliens?" she rolled her eyes at this, crossing her arms.

"yeah right. like i'd ever tell you, i'm not giving you any teasing material today, oikawa." his dreamy expression became more serious, like he was disheartened at the thought. "i'm serious," he frowned slightly, which looked odd to her, seeing as she had really only ever seen him happy. when she didn't say anything, he only smiled lightly, looking back up. "i do." he sounded dreamy again.

she was slightly shocked. but she didn't tease him like he had expected her too, she only looked up, at the cloud streaked sky. "fine, so do i. but don't go telling people." he let out a little nose laugh at her statement. "there's gotta be, right? like, the universe is huge. how could you be so small minded to think we're the only ones in it?" she nodded in agreement with him.

they stayed like that for a while, before oikawa shivered a bit. "we should keep walking, it's freezing out here." he interrupted the peaceful quiet and nudged y/n. "yeah," she spoke, shoving her hands in her jacket pockets. he was right again, it was rather chilly, despite them both wearing long sleeves.

it wasn't much more of a walk to the train station, the short time that it was, was spent talking about stupid things. but eventually they made it, the relief of a building to block the biting wind enveloped them. "it shouldn't be much longer." she commented, stepping out of the way of a group of people who seemed to be in a rush.

as if on cue, the train came rattling in. they boarded along with a few others, and took the seats farthest away from them. y/n flipped her hood up, allowing the lower half of her face to be engulfed by her jacket. ironically enough, oikawa had done the same.

since oikawa lived closer to the station, his stop came first. "this is me. thanks for coming, y/n-chan." he gave her a small smile as the train rolled to a stop. the doors cracked open, but he was stopped as he was about to step out. "your not as annoying as usual, today. and you... you did good. so good job." he looked back at her slightly flustered face, and mumbled a 'thanks' before stepping off; leaving y/n alone with her thoughts.