chapter 7

(Y/N)'s pov :

I woke up feeling something, no... someone lying next to me, opening my eyes i saw his blue eyes "S-shirakumo!? What are you doing here?" He smiled "keeping you company" then i remembered what happened yesterday and my eyes winded "Oh my All might!! I'm sorry!!!" I started standing up but he pulled me back "It's okay I don't mind". I looked at his now blushing face and got flustered too "So what are the plans for today?" I thought for a little but then realized it's Monday "Aren't we going to school?" After a few seconds silence we both jumped out of bed "We're so dead!!!" Both of us screamed now running with our stuff to school"

It was surprising how fast we got there! And the more amazing thing is we were not late "Yay! Mission accomplished!" I cried while Shirakumo cheered with me."Don't be so happy today we have fighting class" Aizawa killed the mood, 'nooooooo!' I mentally screamed.

Now we were on the filed "Yo Aizawa those goggles looks the same as Oboro's yo!" Then Shirakumo hugged Shota from the shoulder "Yeah were marketing ourselves as a team!" "I thought you said there for my quirks sake.." but Sho was interrupted by the gorilla from class 1 B "WHAT DID YOU SAY!? Claiming to be just like me!? And stealng my idea!!??" Then he started explaining his Quirk and how the glasses protected his eyes "You know if it's for safety then it doesn't matter who have glasses on." I said to the honk in front of me but was interrupted by the teacher announcing the practice today, fighting by two. We picked our teams and i was with Hizashi because he didn't wanted to fight against his friends "HEY AIZAWA! If i win you're taking off the goggles" Shota was trying to ignore him but Shirakumo accepted the deal. Me and Yamada looked at each other with the i know where this is going look. "Sensoji is starting with a quick attack! Oh but what happened? He was confused by Shirakumo with the hiding cloud technic, The gorilla is ready to attack but WHAT IS THIS!? Shota is attacking from the back!!? And Shirakumo comes from nowhere!! Ladies and gentlemen this is what we call golden strategy!" Now my ears hurted from Hizashi's commenting "You're getting better at this you might as well have you're own Radio Show" He then realized how loud was talking "Oh I'm sorry (Y/N)!! But thanks for the idea!! I like it!!!" I laughed "It's all right. Hey look they won!!!" Then i covered my ears "WOOHOOO!! YOU GO TEAM"

It was lunch time now and the tree of us were at the rooftop "What's up with the glasses?" Shota asked Hizashi who was now wearing goggles similar as his "So we can sell ourselves as a team!!" Shirakumo answered "Does Purple Highness think there Stylish?" putted in my goggles and posed like him "Haha yeah! he likes to take movies and train them and In the future we'll make a great team! We can even start our own agency!" Shirakumo started dreaming and now we were talking what we will do in the team "Hey but this means me and (Y/N) will do all the work" Shota sweat dropped but Kayama showed up and the attention quickly turned to her, as we continued goofing around.

((Hey guys! From this chapter things will get deep, so if you want extra chapters you can give me some ideas ;)))