chapter 2

- (Y/N)'s pov: -

"Typically most second years do some sort of work study during the summer vacations. By apprenticing, you get taste of what is like at pro agency so look sharp. Also those of you still unassigned to an agency need to get on that Aizawa, Shirakumo, Yamada and (Y/N). I'm talking about you four."
Hizashi was the only one who looked... pretty happy actually "Anyway time for training lesson grab the costumes and go outside" then a lot of shelves poped out of the wall

 pretty happy actually "Anyway time for training lesson grab the costumes and go outside" then a lot of shelves poped out of the wall

*The costume looks like that*

I took my costume and changed into it in the locker room. Now i was outside with my class waiting for the teacher "YO (Y/N)!!!!" I heard loud yelling looking around i found the ouner of it with two more people waiving at me.
I  went to them "Hey what's going on guys? Whaaa!! Awesome costumes!!" Shirakumo smirked at my comment saying "Well what could i say fashion is my thing" *sparkle sparkle* "Yeah! It suits with you're quirk! Now you look like Sun Wukong!" I started inspecting his costume from every angle. "Yooo Shirakumo! Do you have a fever or sOMtHinG?" Hizashi snickered pointing at the boy's cheeks.
Then both started arguing about something on funny way. "Hey Aizawa i forgot to ask you, what's you're quirk?" He buried his head into the scarfs on his costume "it's nothing flashi nor heroic.." "I bet it's something awesome!" He sight and looked at me "it's erasing quirks..." He mumbled under his nose "That's op!! You don't need to be ashame of it!" He was about to say something but was cut off by the teacher "Figure out you're own straights and shortcomings, those already having work studies. And the other lacking off just try to memorize everything and put it into the fight."

I started preparing for the run while cracking my fingers "Okay here we go!" Everyone started running trying to fight the others i jumped and used my plasma to create wings and bigger claws like hands i flew to one person and scoped him out of the ground throwing him at other person now i just need to laaaaaa-" i was about to bump into the ground when something caught me, it was a cloud "I own you Shirakumo!!" "I'll remember that!" He said flying by me.
I continued this time running using my quirk to make my legs like wolf ones and run faster, then i spotted Aizawa being pushed by some big guy "YOU SUCK AIZAWA" my face become dark 'oh no he didn't!' The teacher was about to scoff him but i have already jumped graphing his head and crashing him into the ground.
I stood up and smiled scratching the back of my head "ops i guess i got a little overboard"

---(Time skip)---

We were eating our lunches when Aizawa started talking,
"All my erasure do is trip people up a little, I can't do anything on my own, and I'm difrendley not putting smiles on people's faces. All this talking about how to best use our quirks? Or what we wanna do with them? I just cant relate.. " "Yeah how about tripping villains?" Shirakumo pointed out "Going the battle rote?" I asked while biting my mochi "i have a hard time picturing that." Said Hizashi "ya same" i replied "Quirk matchups can make or break a fight y'know, but with you're eraser Shota, you can forse a villain to fight on even terms" Shirakumo cheered up while feeding the cat meat from the bento "I'm not mutch of a fighter tho what if I'm again someone brawler? Hey wait a sec... Don't feed the cat human food!!" Aizawa took the kitten and fed him milk. "You know.. you can be a hero in many ways" i smiled while looking at the cat "AHHHHH (Y/N)!!! HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS SO SWEET!?" Huzashi fake cried while hugging me "And you always loud" i laught "You said it" Shirakumo snickered while rubbing his ear "Sorry! I just got exited!"

"My my! What are you for doing eating lunch up here!?" We all turned to the oner of the voice "Oh it's taht third year Kayama right?" "The roof it's off limits to students but you snack up here anyway?" She asked "we're busted..." I said already giving up "Taht sort of violation is....WHAT YOUTH IS ALL ABOUT!!! I LOVE IT!!!" she jumped down to us and i covered my eyes "Why is everyone naked at this school!?" "Yeah! Who's the rule breaker now?" Hizashi laught "Are you not wearing anything under that coat?" "That's my costume!" Kayama answered proudly. "Um so... You're wearing some high-tech material that's invisible to idiots? The Queen has no clothes." Aizawa said with the same bored expression "Ohh self burn" Yamada smirked "HORAY! For being an idiot!!!" Shirakumo cheered "it's something that have to do with you're quirk right?" I asked still confused about it "CORRECT!!! It's bolt yet practical, I need to support both my moves and quirk, and this fabulous design supports both of them!!" 'how is she even moving in this, without exposing it all!!' she turned and looked at Aizawa's hands "IT'S SO CUTEEEE!!!" She took the kitten and started hugging it "did you guys give it a name?" "Undecided"  the dark haired boy said blindly. "I think Sushi suits him" "We're actually searching for someone to adopt him" added Shirakumo "Well i can Help but i can't keep it for long she said exiting the roof with Sushi. "I'm sure she'll keep him" i said giggling "yeah me too" the cloud boy said with light blush.