Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s pov:

Today was some sort of meet and greet day at school so there's gonna be new students coming up and I'm so excited!! "Hey the girl with (H/C) Wait up!!!" Someone screamed behind me it was skinny boy with golden hair and a hero suit "You dropped this" he said showing me my purse "Oh thank you so much!!" I said grabbing it back "No problem! After all to be a great hero you need to start with small things" he said with a big smile "Are you in the hero course?" He's smile fated " No...Well at least not yet I'm looking for the academia" Oh so he's from the new students! "I can help you! I was just going there so tag along!" He smiled once again and started walking by my side "Thank you so much!! My name is Toshinori Yagi! And I'll be the number one hero!!" I started laughing "And mine is (Y/N) (L/N) and i will be late if we don't hurry!" I said starting to run.
"Don't worry!! I can help with that just hold on tight!" That was the last thing i herd before finding myself
4,114 feet in the air "How are we gonna get down?" I said looking up at Yagi who was holding me tight "You're not surprised? Most people freak out by that!" I laughed "I've seen worse, so you'll need more than that to surprise me. Now answer the question". "Actually i never learned how to land properly" he sweat dropped.

Now the ground didn't seem far "AAAAAA I'm sorry (Y/N) this might hurt!!!!" He screamed, i quickly used my quirk to create plasma wings so at least we don't crash straight into the ground "Get ready to crash school just in time!!" We flew right through the gstes and crashed into something fluffy "Thanks Shirakumo!!" I said looking at the cloud boy "Geez (Y/N) you're making me think you're doing this on purpose" he laughed. "It's a coincidence!" I got up from the cloud "If you say so. Aaand who is that blondie here?" Yagi jumped and started shaking Oboro's hand "Thank you so much!! My name is Toshinori Yagi! Pleasure to meet you!!" Shirakumo laughed "Well welcome aboard! Hey (Y/N) did you get a text with you're group for the day?" I took my phone out and showed him "Yup I'm guiding someone name Taishiro Toyomitsu and Keigo Takami." Then Yagi checked his phone too I'm with Emi Fukukado and our guide is Shota Aizawa." Me and Shirakumo sweat dropped "It could be worse..." I said with a little laugh 'why did i say that...?' "WELCOME LADIES AND GENTELMAN TOOOOO UA'S MEET AND GREET LET'S EVERYONE GO TO THEIR GUIDE AND LET THE PARTYYYYY BEGINNNNN!!!" Hizashi screamed from the school's stage. 'oh boy' i looked at Shirakumo "Welp see ya after the event" i waved and took off.

Now... Let's find...*ouch* i bumped into someone "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where i was going, tody it's just not my day" the guy i bumped into smiled widely "Don't worry! It's not my day eather, can you believe that the convenient store was out of Mochi??? Unbelievable!" This just made me laugh "What a bad starting of the day" "That's what I'm saying!! Oh I'm Taishiro Toyomitsu by the way. And I'm looking for (Y/N)..." "Guess I'm your Guide" i smiled and gave my hand for a handshake, witch he gladly shook "Nice to meet you!! This place
Is so huge i didn't thought I'll find you that easy" "Don't worry I'm always around, oh and we need to find one more person to fill the group" "Keigo Takami huh? Welp i hope we can find him easyer than a bird it's nest.." "DID someone say BIRD???" i looked up to see a guy with red wings "You must be Keigo Takami?" "The one and only! But you can call me Hawks! We're gonna be heros after all!" I smiled "Let's go then the activities will start soon" i started walking with the two boys behind me.

((Sorry for not publishing! I just had some hard time, hope y'all are not mad at me. I'll try posting more even if it's just fillers. With love  -H ))