Chapter 16

Shirakumo's Pov:

I am sitting in the front seats next to Tensei while (Y/n), Sushi and Taishiro are sleeping in the back. "So.. you're the guy little (Y/n) likes huh?" Tensei looked slightly at me while driving "Yes! (Y/n) is one of the most amazing people i know!" "So don't break her heart then! Or I'll break your neck" he smiled still looking at the road "I'm not telling you that so you should be scared of me i just don't want (Y/n) to be heartbroken again.." "If it's okay to ask what happened?" "She don't like telling this story..But since she'll never tell anything to the people she love, so they won't worry about her.. I'll tell you. When (Y/n) was little her parents were the Pro Heroes Nemesis and Stoke they were the best of the best and a good friends to my family, one day her mother Nemesis was caught from the villains and her father Stoke made everything he could to get her back, but when he did she didn't had any memory of anything! Even her powers were deleted, he took her home anyway but when it came to (Y/n) the only thing she did was strangle her until she faint, in the end Stoke made a deal with one of the villains to take him and return everything everything to his wife, but as you know villains don't play the fair game and after the deal.. they turned both of them into a cold hearted villains. They even tried taking (Y/n), thankfully my father was there to help just in time, otherwise little (Y/n) could have been killed by her own parents.." after Tensei finished the story i said "I don't have any idea someone as happy as (Y/n) was through so much...what about her parents? Are they still.." "Alive? Yes they are... The last time i herd of them they didn't look anything like before.. the Prison Director said that there not even humans anymore...they have been turned into Nomus, (Y/n) knows about that and is trying her hardest to get them back." After what I've herd i putted my hand on Tensei's shoulder "I promised her now I'll promise it to you I'll help and protect her with everything i can!" Tensei smiled "Your a good boy Shirakumo i beleve in you as much She believes in you."

/Time skip/
(Y/n)'s Pov:

I woke up as we arrived and got out of the car "how much did i slept?" I asked Shira while stretching "Not much only the whole car ride" i walked to him and hugged him with my hands around his neck "Why didn't you wake me uuup?" he putted his hands on my waist "Because you were sleeping so sweetly and cuddling with Sushi I wish i was Sushi.." he said the last part under his nose "What was that?" "N- Nothing!" He said madly blushing, so i leaned closer to his face so i van kiss him "Come on Shira were together now no need to-" "(Y/n)!! Shira!" Come help with the luggage!" Hizashi screamed "Comming!" I screamed sprinting to them. We took our stuff and took off to the cottage, As we walked i started chatting with Shota and Hawks "Please don't leave me in one car with them anymore! Please!" Shota begged while Hawks started telling me all about the fun they had "After the I spot with my little eye game we played bumping! It's when theres a turn with the car we bump into each other on the swing!" I looked at my raven haired friend with 'I understand your pain' look.

"Okay everyone! Were here!" Hizashi  said happily, opposite of us was a good looking cottage. We got in and it was huge! "So we split into two people in a room because there's one really small only for one person, who wants to be that person?" "I volunteer" Shira raced a hand "Okay so.. the girls will be in one room" Hizashi pointed to me and Kayama "Then with who do you guys wanna be with?" "I'll be with Hawks!" Taishiro said "Guess the adults are together again" said Tensei "Then I'm again with you Shota~" Hizashi smiled stupidly 'Why me!' Sho said under his breath.

/In the room/

"Waaaaahhh! It's so beautiful!!" Kayama said spinning around the room "Yeah! Actually I'm really happy we came here!" She hugged me "Right? And now we can have a girl sleepover!!!" "Let's put the pijamas on!" We dressed up and jumped on the bed "So what are we watching?" Kayama asked exited "Well.. i have Halloween, The boy, Chucky, Friday the 13th and The Scream" "All of them sound good! I can't decide!" "How about we start with The Scream? And then we can watch Halloween" "Let's do ittttt!". As we started watching the movie we heard a knock on the door "(Y/n)....Kayama.... Can i stay with you guys?" We heard the whisper of our dear friend Shota, i we looked at eachother and decided to let him in. "I'm sorry to interrupt.. but Hizashi won't stop bugging me" Kayama putted a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry Sho you're one of the sisters now!" I smiled and gave him a pillow "Let's watch that movie!" I said flopping on the bed.

((The next chapter is Halloween special so be ready ;)) ))