chapter 8

/Filler/

(Y/N)'s pov:

I walked in the classroom and sat on my seat in front of Shota who was struggling with some notes for the class "Hey Aizawa! What ya doin?" I turned around peeking at his work "Ugh.. I'm trying to figure out new fighting stiles..but it's not working" he sighed. "Can i see?" Aizawa nodded and gave me his notes "Why don't you use you're scarfs? You should train more with them it'll be helpful!" He bumped his head on the table "I would if it wasn't that hot outside i can't even think from the heat" "Well today is the hottest day of the year after all" i said sweating "Yeah and we're stuck in school with these uniforms" he said trying to wipe off the sweat, we continued to grumble about the heat until our two happy friends busted trough the door almost breaking it. "DID YOU GUYS HEAR!!??" Hizashi shouted "How can you be so energetic while we're burning alive?" Aizawa mumbled "Awww don't be such a party pooper!" Oboro scolded him "TODAY WE'LL HAVE A BEACH TRAINING!!!" Yamada screamed while jumping. When i heard that my face lit up "Yaay!! No more sweat!!" I cheered jumping with him "Miss (L/N) and Mister Yamada would you quiet down? The whole school can hear you." our homeroom teacher said, we both apologized and sat on our seats.

After the official announcing of the trip we all went to the changing rooms "(Y/N)!!! Are you excited about our trip!?" Kayama jumping on me while i was changing "Waaa!! Don't jump on me like that!!" She titled hear head "Awww don't be ashamed of you're birth costume!!" She started coming closer and closer "No no no NO!! Stay away from me!" I screamed trying to escape.

Oboro's pov:
Me, Shota and Hizashi were changing and chatting about the incoming day, when we heard a buzzing sound coming from one of the guys in the room "Heyyy wanna see something awesome?" He said with bleeding nouse, the tree of us just stared at him "According to my calculations the room above this wall is the most pleasant view!!" He said dramatically making a whole into the wall. "Next room...Oh no..." Aizawa said with the most disgusted face "What is it Zawa?" Hizashi questioned him, i thought for a second and then i realized.. "GIRL'S CHANGING ROOM!!!" Shota's eyes started glowing red and he stopped his quirk, but it was too late "FINALLY! I CAN SEE
(Girl name)'s skinny WAIST! (Another girl name)'s PANTIES!! Nemuri's giant BOOBS! (Y/N)'s BOOTIE!!" Okay this guy is pissing me off now, no one is talking for (Y/N) this way!! I started walking to him. "AHHHHHH MY EYE!!!!" I stopped and looked closely seeing a finger of plasma in his eye. Then Hizashi took a poster from his bag and covered the hole "No one says anything about this or I'll scream so hard you'll not be able to hear anymore." All the guys gulped and i laughed.

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Good work (Y/N)!!!" Kayama cheered, I smiled "Come on let's go or will miss the bus"

/Ashley15926 thank you for the request! There's gonna be more filler chapters so be ready ;)))/