Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Let's go CAMPING!!!" Hizashi screamed hitting his hands on the coffee table "Let's goooo!" Shirakumo jumped happily throwing hands in the air. "I don't think it's a good idea... What if something happens?" Shota said not so happy about the idea"Yeah this time i have to agree with Shota.. The idea of teenagers campaign in the woods is giving me really bad Horror movie vibes..." Shira putted a hand around my shoulder "Comeeee onnnn (N/N) we're not in a horror movie..." "We might end up in one!" I putted his hand away. "WHAT if.... We go to a house... With all the extras for not being in a horror movie! Like wifi, electricity and working phone connection?" Hizashi said "I might consider coming if Shota agree." Everyone was now looking at the dark hair boy *Sight* "Fine..." "YESSSSS" Shira and Hizashi hughed eachother happily, then Hizashi pulled out his phone and called Kayama "WE ARE COMING!!" and from the ohone was heard more screaming "GREAT! I'm calling the others!!" "Others???" Me, Shira and Shota asked in the same time. "Yup! We're a whole squad! You'll see them!" Hizashi said reassuring.

/Time skip/

It's 6am and now me and Shira are walking to the meeting place "Why does it have to be so early!!" I started complaining putting my head on Shira's shoulder "Well it's better if we go early cause the ride to there is long!" He petted my head. "(Y/N)!!! SHIRAKUMO!! OVER HERE!!!" We looked to the side and saw Hizashi waiving at us, and we walked to him "Where are the others?" Shira asked "There still coming, you guys are just early here." He said "Told you we are early!!!" I said crossing my hands "Awww don't be mad at me...the meeting is at 7:30am and now it's 6:30!" He hugged me from the back "It's one hour waiting..." I sighed "Don't worry (Y/n)! They'll be here any moment now!" Hizashi hugged us both. "Well this looks like awkward hug..." "Shota!!! My saviour!!!" I hugged the raven haired boy and he hugged me back "What are you doing to my (Y/n)?!" He asked protecting me from the other two "YOUR (Y/N)?? THAT'S MY DARLING GIRLFRIEND!!/GIRL BEST FRIEND!!" Both Of them screamed "Why you two are SCREAMING! At my sister! And my favourite raven boy!!!" Kayama walked to us "AHHHHH Were betrayed by our closest friends!!!" Hizashi screamed and hugging Shira who tried to get out of his deadly grip "Pfffff I love you all so much guys!" I said laughing all or they're eyes sparked and Shira blushed "OUR (Y/N)" Now i was about to die from suffocation. "Okay so.. where the others?" Kayama asked "They're almost here" Hizashi showed us a text message. /A few minutes later/ "Taishiro!! Look! It's (Y/N) Senpai!!" I looked up and saw Hawks then i was tackled yet again by Taishiro in his big gorm "I missed you (Y/n) Senpai!" "Awww i missed you too guys" i hugged them both "How's it going with the hero course?" I asked them "It's Really fun! Last time i was patrolling around the spring festival, and one of the woman gave me free Takoyaki for helping with a thief!" Taishiro started jumping "Sounds like you did a good job! Hey hawks what about you?" "Oh! I got to meet my idol!! I EVEN GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH!" he showed me an Endeavour plushie with autograph "Awesome!" "Hey guys! Let's go Toshi and Tensei are waiting for us!" Hizashi said "Toshi and Tensei too? Oh no... this won't be relaxing for me...Tensei love to torture me.." "Don't worry bea! I'll protect you!!" Shira hugged me from the side. "Hey guys!!" Kayama waved, i walked up to Tensei ready for him to tell me that I'll train the whole time *sight* "Don't worry (Y/n) i won't make you work these days" i hugged him tight "Thank you Tensei" he petted my head "That doesn't mean you'll stop training after this." "Got it sur!" "All right everyone let's split into cars!" Toshi clapped with hands "So! Me and Tensei will drive with me are Kayama, Shota, Hizashi and Hawks and Tensei is with (Y/n), Shirakumo, and Taishiro" I walked up next to Toshi and opened my bag "Aaaaaand to be fair with the seats in the cars we have Sushi too!" After i said that Sushi  poked his head from the bag. Aizawa came to me and looked me with the most serious face in the eyes "Let's Switch Hizashi with Sushi"

((Hello guys sorry for not updating, i have a lot of things on my head, i promise I'll try being more responsible with this book! Also tell me if y'all want something to be added to this story! Next chapter! The trip!))