Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s pov:

We got in the bus and i sat beside the window, next to me sat Kayama, behind us were Shota and Hizashi and in front was Shirakumo sitting next to a girl from the other class. They were chatting and laughing she is gorgeous...sigh why do i feel like this? "Hey are you okay?" Nerumi asked me worried "Yeah I'm fine. Hey can i borrow your headphones?" She looked at me still not believing me "Are you sure?" "Yeah it's just too hot in here" i shrugged it off "Mkayyy here!" She gave me the headphones, i putted them on and fell asleep.

Kayama's pov:

I knew why she was sad, but i didn't wanted to confront her so i came up with a plan. I stood up and walked to Shirakumo and the girl from my class "Hey Shirakumo wanna switch seats? I wanna chat with (girl's name)" she glared at me "Sure!" He said standing up but was pulled back by her "We can't move from our seats" he pushed her away and stood up making me space to sit "Thank you" i said politely watching him sit next to (Y/N) "So wanna 'chat' now?" I smiled at my seatmate.

Shirakumo's pov:

I sat next to (Y/N) who was sleeping with head on the window i couldn't help but smile at her sleeping face. The bus shaked and her head fell on my shoulder, my face turned bright red "Oooo Shirakumo is blushing!" I heard from behind me "Be quiet or you'll wake (Y/N) up!" Shota whisper yelled at Hizashi.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I woke up feeling something warm under my head looking up i saw Oboro sleeping and my face immediately turned red what is he doing here? I pushed him a little to wake up "Shirakumo were here wake up!" He slowly opened his eyes revealing light blue orbs "Oh hey! Did u sleep well?" He said yawing "I had my rest. By the way why are you here?" He laughed "What don't you want me to sleep next to you?". My face turned redder than tomato "Haha you should see you're face! Actually Kayama asked me to switch seats" he leaned backwards "Well that makes sense. Oh we should go outside now" i said realising we were the only ones left at the bus.
After we got outside was time for training we took our school uniforms to review a sports swimsuit with crop top like upper part and tight short swimming pants.

I walked to Kayama to see only two strings covering her privet parts and a few guys with nouse bleeds around her "NERUMIIII!!" I shouted covering her with a towel "How are you gonna train like this!?" She laughed "You shouldn't be ashamed of you're birth costume!!" I took a big shirt from my backpack and putted it over her head "Yes but this isn't a nude beach!!" I shouted angry.

"Okay classes gather up!" The teacher said "(Y/N)!! Kayama!! Over here!!" I saw Hizashi waving "Oh! Hey guys what's up?" I smiled dragging Nerumi with me "Nothing except Shirakumo's p-" "That's enough talking from you" Aizawa cutted him off by shutting his mouth, i started laughing at Hizashi's childish behaviour "Haha you two act like an old married couple" "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" They both shouted at me, i turned to Shirakumo and he was redder than usual "Hey Oboro are you okay? Do you have a fever?" I asked worried while touching his forehead "I-im okay don't worry" he fake laughed. "Okay today's exercise it's called water war yours you're going to split in teams by two" The teacher announced and started splitting the teams "...., Oboro Shirakumo with Shota Aizawa and
(Y/N) (L/N) with Hizashi Yamada.

"ALL RIGHT!!!" Me and Hizashi gave a high five to each other. "The game is simple.. every team will be placed on the opposite sides of the giant log witch team fall in the water losses."
After a few hours watching people fall in the water was finally our turn and surprise surprise! We were against our friends. "Are you ready Yamada?" I asked determined for the fight "LET'S BEAT THERE ASSES!!!"

The battle started and i ran on the log while Hizashi was about to do long range attack, issuing the plasma on my legs i managed to stick hard on the log "Yamada now!!" I screamed "But if i use my quirk you're gonna fall too!" I smiled with thumbs up "Do it!!" Shirakumo was now on centimeters of pushing me but then Hizashi screamed "YEAHHHHHHH" and i used my quirk to rotate the wood Now i was upside down with the plasma sticking me to it. Shirakumo was about to fall but a cloud stopped him and sticked him to the wood as well "That was smart! But not enough to beat me!" Now both of us were on the lower side of the log trying to push eachother in the water.
Aizawa and Hizashi were fighting too and this made the wood to shuffle witch made both of us fall, oh no I'm not a good swimmer! "I can't Swiii" I managed to scream before falling into the deep water. The next thing I know Shirakumo was swimming to the coast with me on his back "Thank you Oboro" I said still coughing water, he smiled brightly "What are friends for?"

/Time skip/

I was chatting with my friends when they decided to go buy ice cream "Okay you go, guys, me and (Y/N) will watch our stuff" Shirakumo waved to them. "Hey Shirakumo do you mind if i go in the water for a bit?" He smiled "Ya don't worry just be careful" i walked to the water "Don't worry i wont go deep" i stepped into the could water and stared splashing around, it was refreshing but then a group of guys approached me "Hello sweetheart are you alone here?~" i directed my eyes  to Shirakumo just to see him sleeping on the towels "N-no actually I'm with friends" one of them looked around "Well i don't see them. Say... Would you like to have some fun with us?-" if i wasn't scared now i was terrified "Thanks but I'm fine" i smiled nervously but felt something creeping around by butt "Sir please keep distance" i asked but that didn't stopped them From grabbing my hands and leading me with them.

Shirakumo's pov:

I woke up seeing some guys dragging (Y/N), not today! I walked to them and smiled "Excuse me gentlemen what's the whether today?" They all looked at me confused even (Y/N). "looks like it'll rain" one of them said looking up "Waaaaa you know what that means!?" I stared at them jumping up and down clapping hands, "No?" They asked "It means! It gets cloudy" i glared at them with dark clouds shifting around me.

(Y/N)'s pov:

After two seconds two if the man were on the ground almost beaten to death and Shirakumo was punching the last one "DO NOT! Touch my friend with these dirty hands ever again or you'll loose them.." after these words he ran away with screams. I was just standing there looking at the whole situation, when Shirakumo approached me "Hey (N/N)? Are you all right?" He looked at me in the eyes but immediately after that I tackled him into a tight hug "Thank you Shirakumo... For saving me" i felt him hugging me back "It's okay I'll always be here." My already wet eyes looked at him "Promise?" "Promise"

(( Hey guys sorry for the really late chapter i just had a lot of work these days soon I'll try making more))