Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s pov:

I started opening my eyes feeling warm and in comfort but after a few seconds i realized i wasn't in the room with Kayama. Turning to the side i saw my boyfriend resting beside me, witch made me blush. He slowly opened his eyes happily looking at me "I love waking up like this~" "And im still not used to this.." "Then we should sleep together more often~" this made me blush harder "Hehe~ Cute~" I hugged him tightly cuddling my head into hus neck. *Grrrrrrrr* i looked up at him "Are you hungry?" "Yes but i don't wanna get up..." *Sigh* "I'll go cook something" i got up feeling the cold breeze hit my face, so i took Shira's hoodie and walked downstairs. "Pancakes sounds good," I said preparing the ingredients.
After a few minutes, I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head snuggling into my neck "What ya cooking good looking~" i chuckled "Can't you be more cheesy?" "Hmmm, How about... My hoodie suits you better than the-" I cut him off by flipping a pancake right into his face "Woops~"

We ate our breakfast calmly.... Too calmly... "Any idea where are the others?" "Oh yeah! I saw this letter on the door it says 'We are at the lake' and it has a poorly drawn map on the back" we both looked at each other and said at the same time "Hizashi.." "Yeah who else". Then Shira stood up "I'll go get towels" "And ill take first med kit and food," I said standing after him. We prepared everything and started walking to the lake.
A half hour later we were there we could have come earlier but the map didn't help at all. As we got there we saw the most beautiful scene before us a big waterfall forming mist of freshwater! We putted our luggage on the rocks near it "Hey where are the others?" I asked looking around for them "Hmmm I don't know... it's weird most of the time Kayama And Hizashi would have attacked us by now.." "Yeah, your right... we better look for them!" " I don't think we have to..." Shira said looking up "What do you mea- HIZASHI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE???" He was standing not far from the edge on the highest rock next to the waterfall "Оh!! HI (Y/N)!! Shirakumo!!" he started waiving but that made him lose balance and fell into the deep water. "HIZASHI!!" I fell on my knees looking into the water for the parrot-looking boy. The only thing i could see were bubbles in the water, a few minutes later the idiot poked his head out of the water taking a deep breath. "ARE YOU THAT DUMB!!!???" "Yes, Yes he is..." I turned around to the source of the voice to see Shota standing behind me "Shota!! I'm so happy you're not as dumb as him!!" I hugged the raven-haired boy as tight as i could. "Air..." I pulled out of the hug "Sorry.. Hey where are the others?" "Oh.. Hawks and Taishiro had to go home so Toshi and Tensei decided to drive them." "Aaand Kayama?" "Oh She's right behind you" after these words i got caught and pulled into the water "Aaaaa-" "Hahahaahaha you should have seen you're face" she laughed her ass out "Can't you wait until i take my clothes off?? I didn't bring spear" i begin to get out of the water all soaked. "It wouldn't be a surprise then!" She smiled widely. "Hey guys! Let's make a swimming competition!!" Hizashi jumped "I'm out.." Shota said with monotone voice "You will be the refer then!!" "Fiiiinneee..." "I'm taking (Y/n)!!!" Pointed Hizashi "Not fair!!" Screamed Shira "I'm not giving you my (N/n)" "Well you're slow" "Two are fighting the third wins come on my (N/n)~~" Kayama hugged me and i started giggling "Why of course my handsome Kaya~~" I hugged her back as we both acted like a couple. "I feel betrayed!" Shira cried. "Ha! Top 10 anime betrays! Leave them Shira! We'll win!!" "In your dreams!!" Screamed Kayama. I walked to shira and hugged him wrapping my hands around his neck "Don't worry my love I'm all yours! You know that~" "And you're all cold!! You better take those wet clothes off!" "So you wanna see me na~" he covert mouth with his hand, i looked up and he was a blushing mess "I-It's not like that!" "Don't worry Shira i got it, and Don't worry I'm not catch a cold!" I said taking my clothes off to reveal my swimsuit underneath. "See! I'm all good!" If he was blushing before now was worse "Shira.. are you okay?" He hugged me tight covering my body "Don't show off like that.." "Awww is Shira jealous~" "Shut up... Maybe a little~" "Hehe~ I love you hun~" "I love you too~" "COME ON LOVE BIRDS!!" Hizashi screamed. I gave Shira a quick kiss on the lips and ran to kayama.

Alright..On your places!

Teady

Set

GO!!!

I jumped into the water making plasma under my legs making me slide like on the surf "Hop on Kayama!" She sat behind me using her quirk to boost us. "Ha! Told you well win!!" She screamed at Hizashi "Not for long!!" Said shira a few second we saw Shira and Hizashi on a cloud using the same strategy as us. "Copycats!!" "Don't get cocky!" I said to my partner. We were almost to the end "Kayama jump ahead!" "Got it!!" Kayama jumped and Hizashi followed witch made me and shira to loose balance and fall on the coast. I looked down to see Shira's face into my chest area witch made me blush as bright as a tomato a minute after Shira looked at me realising the position we are in,..... He got a huge nosebleed.

A hour later i am sitting on my towel sneezing looking at everyone having fun. I felt hand wrap around my torso turning around i saw Shira sitting behind me with also wrapped legs around where i was sitting "Wanna go back at the house?" I gave him a nod "Hey guys! Were going back!!" He said taking our luggage "Are you sure you can carry all of this?" "Yeah if i can't how else can i protect you?" We continued walking until i realised we are walking into a circle. "Shira... I think were lost..." He looked around "Yeah.. look's like it. Stay here I'll go look for the right way." I sat on a rock with our luggage now waiting for Shira. But this strange feeling of paranoia was up my back. I started looking around more intensely, there was a sound in the near bush. "Hello? Who goes there?" The sound stopped i felt a hand on my shoulder "Excuse me Miss!" "Aaaaahhh!!" "I'm sorry to scare you! But are you lost?" It was a huge man dressed like a cat? "Oh! Yes! We are! Can you perhaps help us?" "Of course!" He gave me his hand helping me to stand up "By the way my name is Yawara!" I smiled " Nice to meet you I'm-" "(Y/N) WATCH OUT!!" I saw Shira attacking the cat guy "Shira no!! Hell help us find the way to the house!!" He stopped in mid air "I'm very sorry" he said as i pushed his head to bow "It's all right but we should get going, before it gets darker!" Two hours later we were right in front of the house "Thank you so much for helping us!" "No problems! If you need anything you can call me, he said giving me a visit card and walking away 'The wild pussycats' What a strange name for a group...i like it. We walked into the house seeing everyone already there "Were were you guys!!? We were worried sick!!" "We got lost on the way back *Sneeze*" i said rubbing my nose "And now me go sleep!" I said trying to walk upstairs but failing to, in a few seconds i was wrapped in strong arms "I'll get you to bed" thank you Shira "I said snuggling my head into his chest.