Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s Pov:

It was midway through the movie "Your STOOPID HE'S BEHIND YOU!" Kayama screamed at the TV "Aaaaannnddd she's dead" Sho finished as i covered my eyes with the pillow "Why theres so much blood! It's disgusting!". After we finished the movie there was a phone ring downstairs "I'll get it" i said exiting the room *Ring* *Ring* picking up the phone i said "Heloo"
"Hello!"
"Yes?"
"Who is this?"
"Who are you trying to reach?"
"I don't know"
"Then i think you have the wrong number.."
"Do I?"
"It happens don't worry"
"I apologize"
"It's okay"
"Hey before you close the phone what's your name?"
"Why do you need to know?"
"So i know who I'm looking at..."
After that sentence i closed the phone and ran into our room and locked the door and window "GUYS! You won't believe this!!" "Calm down! What happened?" Kayama told me *Ring* *Ring* was heard downstairs. I curled up in a ball and started tearing up "I'll go get it..." Sho started unlocking the door "NO don't!" I jumped "What is it (Y/n)?" Kayama kneeled next to me "Ghost face....He called..." Now we all froze, the phone stopped ringing *knock* *knock* *knock* we all turned to the window and saw a black clothed hand tapping on it, we ran out of the room going downstairs as we all hide in a different spots Aizawa was on to of the fridge, Kayama was under the table and i was on the couch. After a few seconds silence we heard steps coming downstairs, it was him! The ghost mask the long black clothing! Everything! As i was gasing at the figure something pulled me back by the waist covering my mouth, as i looked up i saw Shirakumo pinning me to the couch with finger over his mouth telling me to be quite. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered "So... What's your favourite scary movie?" I was shocked! As he said that the lights went on and we saw Hizashi taking off the costume of the famous killer. I stood up making Shirakumo fall off me and walked next to Hizashi to give him a good old slapping on the neck. "YOU ASSHOLES!!" I shouted leaving the house.

Shirakumo's pov:

A few seconds after (Y/n) stormed of the house Hawks flew in "Why was (Y/n) crying?" He asked "And why were you outside?" Asked shota "He putted his hads up to show off a black gloves "I was tapping on the window" I didn't wait for them to finish the chit chatting and ran as fast as i could outside "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Where are you!?" I started calling for her. After an hour of searching for her i heard crying from behind one of the trees. There she was curled up crying into her knees i sat next to her putting my hand around her body. "I'm really sorry (N/n) i didn't know that it'll scare you so much"

(Y/n)'s pov:

"I'm not crying because I'm scared... I'm crying because i didn't expected this from the person i love the most.." I said brushing my tears aside, he is looking at me deep in the eyes "I'm sorry my love... I promise i won't follow stupid plans like this ever again...." I hugged him tight with my hands around his neck "Next time this hug will make you choke" i whispered into his ear "Kinky~" "You're hopeless..." "And you are mine, so good luck" he chuckled softly. "Now shall we go home my lady~" he said bowing like an idiot "What would i do without you..." I said taking his hand.

((I know it's past Halloween but i was in a blockage ;-; also sorry for these chapters there really bad"