Chapter 19

The next day:

*(Y/N)'s Pov*

I woke up and looked around myself and saw sleeping Shirakumo by my side I kissed him softly on the cheek and sneaked out of the bed trying not to wake him up.

As I walked downstairs my nose smelled the most amazing aroma, hurrying downstairs I saw Kayama making pancakes for breakfast "Oh good morning (Y/n) What some breakfast?" "Kayama if I was Single I would marry you right now" I said grabbing a plate 5o witch my friend smiled "Do you need help with anything?" I asked "Oh yeah you can make two bowls of the pancake mix for me" I nodded taking the needed ingredients. Minutes later while I was cooking I felt something wrap around my waist "Good morning beautiful~" Shira said with his sleepy deep voice right into my ear, witch made me a blushing mess "Good morning Sunshine! Want some breakfast?" As I said that I felt his tongue on my neck, now turned into tomato I whispered to my boyfriend "What are you doing?" I felt his lips forming a smirk "Eating my breakfast of course~" at that moment a bottle of syrup hit him right in the head "If you  want to do stuff like that go to your room airhead!" Kayama scolded him. He nodded still sleepy and sat on the table. After I was done with my part of the breakfast , I sat next to Shira giving him a plate of fresh breakfast "Are Shota and Hizashi still asleep?" I thought to myself " Let's check said Shira pulling me off my chair.

As we went upstairs he heard Strange noises from Shota's room, we went closer to hear what's going on  "Ahh no pull it off" "It's tight on you butt Shota" "I don't care just pull it out!" I stared confused at my boyfriend as he shrugged. So he decided to open the door "What are you doing!" I whispered pulling him off the door, but already too late. The sight before us was really 'interesting' Hizashi was pulling a skirt off Shota who was gripped tight to the bed, we just stared as Shota closed the door. "DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU JUST DIDN'T SEE THAAAAATT" Shota screamed runniafter us.

-at breakfast-

Kayama was laughing her ass off as we told her about the situation. While Aizaw was embarrassed as Hizashi was enjoying the breakfast "So let me get this straight You guys were playing truth or dare yesterday and Shota was dared to dress up like a girl?" Katama said trying to control her laughter "Can we just eat our breakfast?" Said Shota still in the girls clothes "no" we all said in union.

-after breakfast-

"So! Today Tensei called and said before going back home will be going to the bath house" Kayama said clapping her hands we went to pack our things and waited outside "Where is he?" Hizashi groaned "For the fastest man alive he's not very fast.." *BEEEEEEP* We looked up and saw Tensei driving a mom bus "Hop in we don't have enough time"

-at the bath house-

An old lady met us at the  front door and gave us some towels while bowing "Arigatooou" we said while entering  I went to the girls side with Kayama stripped myself and started showering myself "Hey Kayama do you have extra shampoo?" "Nope mine just ran out Sorry (Y/n)" "It's Okay I'll just ask the guys" I went to the guy's showers and knockedonthedoor "Guys do u have extra shampoo?" As I said that Shirakumo opened the door with a bottle of shampoo in his hand "Oh wow you're hair looks different when it's wet" I said touching his hair as he blushed "I could play with it all day" I smiled widely at him "sadly were in a different baths" "That's because guys smell" I joked sticking my tongue out and stealing his bottle. Kayama I found more shampoo! I said while entering the woman section "Sweet!" After showering I got into the hot water "Ahhh this is nice~" "Kawabungaaa" Kayama screamed jumping in the water "Hey you're making a tsunami!" "Awww come on (N/n) have some fun" she said hugging me "Hey I'm having fun and don't hug me while we're naked!" After that sentence I saw an evil smirk on her face 'oh no...' "Hey Shirakumo! I'm stealing you're girlfriend! I've seen her naked before y-" "What are you trying to do?" I covered her mouth "mff hum muhuhu" "What did you say?" "If you're fingers weren't in my mouth I said you were the one who wanted to merry me in the morning and now I'll show you what responsibility you're wife is" she smiled oh no... after that was a whole hour of torture by tickling"

*Shirakumo's Pov*

As we were showering there were pretty 'questionable' sounds on the other side "What are they doing?" Hizashi asked as me and shota said "Girls stuff"