Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s pov:

We were in the bus heading back home from the trip this time i was sitting with Shota and Hizashi with Shirakumo ,Kayama was just listening to music. I was chit chatting with my sit mate "Hey (Y/N) wanna come over?" Aizawa asked me "Oh sure! At the same time again?" He nodded "All right" i gave him thumbs up.

Yamada's pov:

"Hey Oboro did you see what just happened!?" He just gave me a dumbfounded look "No?" "Shota just invited (Y/N) over!!!" I whisper yelled "What's so strange about it you have been over too right?" I thought for a second "Yes but it was never invite from him! Also I'm worried for her" he just waved at me to come closer then whispered "If you're that worried wanna spy on them?" Of course I agreed with a little nod. "And what are you two doing?" We heard a voice from the front seat it was Kayama "We were just-" "Spying without me!?" I let out a deep sigh of relief "Okay so its settled were gonna follow them.

/Time skip/

(Y/N)'s pov:

It's time to go, i packed my things, took Sushi and we went off. Walking through the streets i heard sobbing from an alley 'that's weird' i thought to myself it'll be good if i check. I turned the corner and saw a little boy crying "Hey are you okay?" I asked him gently "N-No get off me!!" He yelled while backing away "It's okay i won't hurt you" i petted his head "You might not but i c-can" " What's wrong?" He slightly looked at me "People say I'm a monster.." i smiled "Well you don't look like one to me! What's your name?" He stopped for a little "Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki" i let out my hand for handshake "Well it's nice to meet you Tomura I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." He just stared at my hand "N-no please!!" Shigaraki screamed grabbing his head and running away. "Hey wai-" i tried running after him but failed cause some guy bumped into me "Ah! Sorry Sir" he just looked at me and continued walking. 'Well that was weird..' i started again walking to Sho's house "Ugh.. i really wanted to help him... But I'm so useless" "Meaw!" I turned to my shoulder "Oh Sushi I'm sorry" i said while petting "Meaw prrr" the little bby stared purring on me "Hehe okay okay i won't say that" i walked to the near store to buy some snacks but there's that weird feeling of someone following me. Shrugging i continued walking to Aizawa's house after i got there something was weird...the door was open. I ran inside worried "SHO the door was open is everything oka-" i stopped screaming when realising the situation Aizawa was standing mad before Hizashi and Kayama in disguise "(Y/N)! Save us!" I was confused "What is happening?" Sho looked mad "Well these idiots decided to spy on us for god knows what reason!!" "But we're not the only ones!!! Shirakumo gave the idea!!" Hizashi whined "Oh wow thanks for putting me under the train!" We heard from behind the window "First Oboro get in, Second.. What was the big Idea?" Shirakumo got in floating on a cloud "Hizashi was worried something was wrong so we decided to help him" i looked at Sho who just sight "Whatever.. the most important thing now is.. (Y/N) did you get it?" I smiled "The package is safe and sound" i said reviling Sushi. Shota immediately hugged the little kitten "Sushiiii!!" Everyone cheered "Now get out I don't want you on the sleepover!" "Why us but not (Y/N)??" They asked "Cause she's the only sane person in this group except me" i tapped him on the shoulder "Come on Shota it will be fun" he hesitated a little but agreed "Fine". "Let's watch a movie!" Hizashi screamed "Ohhh can we watch horror?" Kayama said "sounds good to me!" I laughed. We putted (horror/film) and sat on the couch i was between Shirakumo and Kayama next to her was Hizashi and then Aizawa. The movie seemed very interesting but i couldn't focus on it, the only thing on my head was the boy from the alley. "Hey (Y/N) are you all right you don't seem to enjoy the movie." Shirakumo whispered in my ear, i looked up at him and sight "I'm okay don't worry it's just my overthinking again" the next thing i knew was Oboro putting my head on his shoulder "If you need to talk about it I'm here" i hugged him "I appreciate it thank you"

/The next morning/

*Click* "Shhhhh don't wake them up!" "I'm not gonna! I just need evidence" "Give me that" I opened my eyes seeing Kayama with her phone in my face "What are you doing?" "I told you! See what you've done?" Yamada scolded her "it's probably because of you're whisper yelling" then a scarf came from behind them and shut it they're mouths "You both are idiots!" I looked around me and saw Shirakumo sleeping under me, i stood up and dragged all of them out of the room "Why don't you guys wake me up!?" "Because you two looked so cute sleeping together!" Kayama started to fan girl ,my face now was redder than tomato so i covered it "You two are terrible" Shota yelled "Be quiet you don't want to wake Shirakumo!" Hizashi yelled "You're the one to talk!" "Guys Shhhhhhh" i whispered "Yeah you don't want to wake her boyfriend~" She teased while showing the picture of me and him sleeping. "Oh that's a good picture! Can you send me it?" I turned slowly to my right to see Shirakumo with his phone in hand, i jumped to the side surprised "And this is going as my wallpaper" the cloud hair boy said with satisfied smile "Hey delete it!" I jumped trying to take his phone "Nope!" "Come on!" "No way!" "Pretty Please?" "Still no"

/A few hours later../

Now i was praying while both of us were walking home "Come on Shirakumo what do i have to do for you to delete it?" He thought for a moment "Kiss me and I'll do it" the boy said with a little blush. I Closed my eyes and was about to kiss his cheek when he turned around and instead of that we kissed lips to lips.
He pulled out and smiled showing me his crossed fingers behind his back. My face started puffing smoke "You asshole!!" He continued forward "I might be asshole but I'm your asshole!"