9

*next day after work*
you went back together with byul to her place and took a shower together, you wore your pajamas and went to sleep while byul still played with her phone.

after some time you felt a hug from the back and soft kisses on your cheek to jawline then to your neck. then you heard her call you by whispering in your ear. "jagiya" she said in a very low voice. you noticed her and answered with a simple hum.
"you wanna play with me?" you heard her say this, only it wasn't in a playful or cute way, but a seductive one. "sure" you replied back, not sure about what she's gonna do. "the rules, one, I'm gonna ride you and you can't touch me"   "two, you can't let out any sound"    "three, you can't cum before i tell you to."
her voice starts to turn you on.

she got off from the bed and tried to find something in her wardrobe and put on the strap. she got on top of you and kissed u softly and asking for entrance to your mouth. you stayed exploring each others mouth and caressing each others.
byulyi started going going down and teasing you by biting your ear knowing your weak on that spot, you nearly let out a sound.
she continued to go down to your neck while unbuttoning your pajamas, showing your bare chest. she started sucking, kissing and leaving marks all over. she went down to yout stomach and licked your abs. you were holding in your breath not to make any sound.
then she continued going down to pull your boxers with her teeth. this view made you really wet. she started teasing you by rubbing her fingers to your clit. you tried real hard not to make any sounds while grabbing the sheets tightly. then she continued to lick your opening, tracing circles around, you can't help but moan loudly. "didn't i say you can't make any sound?"
"s-sorry.." you said stuttering while moaning a bit.
she sucked the juice you were making then suddenly inserted her tongue in. "byul-ah" you said whimpering. "byul-ah who? call me mommy."
she tasted you enough for know, she started fingering you with a slow pace a bit then fasten her pace. "b- mommy, I- I'm gonna-" you said panting, and got cut by moonbyul, "don't" she said.
she took out her fingers and lifted your legs to her shoulder and inserted the dildo. thrusting her hips deeper then she finally said "you can moan now." and so u did, hard. after some time, she let you came, then licked your pussy clean.

끝~ kkeutt~~~
aaaa okay.. done for this chapter..
why do i feel like this is turning into a fanfic instead of a 5th member imagine.. lmao
anyways don't forget to vote 주세요~~