19

*byul's pov*
she gave me a peck on my forehead and headed home. "that's it?" "is she leaving me? does she hate me already?" "did i do anything wrong?" those words just ran around my head again and again. "she must be busy, shouldn't have come here." "seriously, what have i done?" i just cried and eventually fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
the next morning, you woke up and went to pick byul up. you arrived at her room, but she was nowhere to be seen. the room was already clean and tidied. "what? where could she be?" you thought to yourself worried. you asked the reception about her whereabouts and got told she already left for the airport.

you then rushed to the airport and tried finding her. and there she was, sitting while awaiting for her flight looking all sad and gloomy. you walked up to her and sat beside her saying nothing. she took a quick notice and sighed. "oh you're here" she replied with a small smile. she was smiling, but you could feel all the sadness around. you wanted to apologize and explain about whatever happened yesterday, but you're scared that'll make her hate you. you just held her hand tight until it was time for her to go.
.
.
.
.
time passed and you're back at Korea. right after getting out of the airport, you went straight to byul's house. "should i really tell her?" is what keeps running in your mind. and finally you arrived to find her asleep.
you lie down next to her wanting to hug her and apologize for what you did. but just couldn't do it and finally fell asleep next to her.

"babe?" you heard a voice. you opened your eyes to see her looking all sad. you shot up and hugged while crying, trying to explain and apologize. your voice can't be heard through all your sniffles and crying. somehow you managed to calm down. "now you can talk" you heard byul's soft voice beside you. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to dump you like that.. i had my reasons, my parents will hate me if they know, I'm really sorry i hurt your feelings, i shouldn't have done that" you explained and continued crying in her arms. she sighed and started talking in a shaky voice, "I'm sorry too, i knew you were busy but i chose to be selfish and come over, i should've asked you first." you pulled out your face from her arms, all red and puffy. she then cupped your cheeks and placed a kiss on your lips. it's been a while since that happened, you missed the soft and sweet feeling of her lips. a simple kiss grew into a slow tender one and somehow ended up making out.

at the end, both of you pulled out to get some air and went back to sleep in each others arms.