11

since you're having your break, you decided to go back to your hometown.

*at your house*
"mom! dad! I'm home!!" you said excitedly. "y/n! you're home!" your mom said excitedly too. you went to see your dad and sister talking to each others. (let's say your sister is 7 years younger)

you joined in their conversation while drinking some coke and that's when your cousin came out of the shower.
"oh, right y/n, (cousin's name) will be staying with us for a while until her holiday ends" your mom said with a smile.
you replied gladly since you bith are pretty close to each others.

*time skip at night*
⚠️ sexual assault
you both will be sleeping in the same room for the rest of the nights. of course living the life of an idol, you don't feel sleepy yet, so both of you talked and laughed. suddenly you went to the topic "moonbyul" and ofc, thinking your cousin could be trusted, you told her about it. little did u know, she had been having a crush on u. knowing someone took u angered her, but she didn't let it take over herself.

time passed and she finally felt sleepy. you weren't, so u just fiddled with your phone. minutes passed and you heard her call your name. it shocked you but u just replied.

she pinned you on your bed. your hands, your long hair, and you couldn't move. you just stayed in that position since you were surprised and didn't know what to do. she slowly whispered in your ear, "don't you know that i hate you for making me fall for u?"
u thought of this as a joke since you both joke around a lot, so you just laughed.
her face was all serious. "seriously tell me.. u made me fall for you and now your with some rapper and shit."
'some rapper and shit' it kept echoing in your head.. it angered you. but you can't do anything.

after sometime you tried to let go but still can't. now she made her move.. she started going down your neck leaving slightly seen marks. while she was doing so, you tried to fight her,,
she finally let go of your hand, so you pushed her away.
"bitch!, wtf is wrong with you!" u shouted while pushing her off.
you ran out of your room crying for a bit. then went back to sleep in your room. but u took out a mat and tried to sleep there.

~_~
done.. I'm lacking of ideas so i put something i experience myself.. maybe a little TMI.. but at least i still can continue writing this..
feeling really tired these days lol but I'll continue to try my best!!
don't forget to stay healthy, and please vote.. ㅠㅠ