5

next morning u woke up, u didn't see your girl near u or anywhere in the room. of course worried and confused, u started calling her name. "byul-ah" u said with a husky and raspy voice.. u heard her voice coming from the kitchen.

u came in the kitchen and got greeted by your hamster with a peck on your forehead and a sweet 'morning jagi~'.

it was something shocking to see since she usually wakes up later than you. while sitting with your eyes half closed, byul yi suddenly served toast and milk. then she told u to eat first. she went back to the kitchen to cut and open some fruits but u followed her and hugged her from behind.
she got a little bit shocked since she told u to stay and eat first..
but u just wrapped your arms around her waist and lay your head on her. she just giggled with her scrunched nose about how cute u are in the morning.

while u two are almost done having breakfast, your phone started ringing, '안욘세' ('ahn yonce')
byulyi picked it up for u..
but before she could say anything, you heard hyegi shouting "YA! Y/N! WHO WERE U WITH LAST NIGHT!!" hearing that, u almost spat food out of your mouth laughing hard..
byul answered for u that she was at your place not knowing what hyejin meant by ' last night '
Hyejin just stayed quiet for a while, not knowing what to say..
"um.. so.. u two are a thing now?" she asked a bit confused..
u answered "uh.. yea.." with your tone going down by word.
"HAHA! so.. what did u two do last night" she said with a slight teasing voice, u both could feel hyejin slightly smirking..

you both were shook and looked at each others with wide opened eyes. "h-how did u know??" byul asked stuttering a bit.
hyejin let out a sigh before continuing.. "someone picked up y/n's phone and i heard one of you moaning.. whoever it is.. u sound like a monkey.." she laughed hard after that..
"yaa.. i don't sound like a monkey" byul said while pouting..
"wait.. so it was u.. being bottom...?? HA! OUR GROUP'S MOST PERVERT IS A BOTTOM" hyejin continued to tease your girl while you munched on your toast.

"okay, anyways, we have to record our last song for the album today, don't be late!" hyejin said before ending the call.
you both said goodbye and hung up.

안녕 여로분!!
I'm finally back 😭
sorry i just came back with a short and boring chapter.. I'm writing this in my class lmao..
hope you have a nice dayy~
and please don't forget to vote <3