8

*Next morning*
you woke up and felt really dizzy and had a headache from drinking yesterday. even if u aren't that drunk. bcs of that feeling, u just went back to sleep and cuddled with byul and she hugged u back. u both stayed in this position until u heard byul's phone ringing.
"HOLY SHI- HSHAKDJE IT'S 4PM ALREADY!" byul shouted a bit causing u to wake up in a shock. she checked her phone again to find 26 missed calls and 169 unread messages from the other 3.
in the same time, u were checking your own phone too. just to find the same thing like byul did.

seeing all the missed calls and messages, byul called them back asking what's wrong since your break just started.

"YA! MOON BYULYI! (F/N L/N)! WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!" u heard the leader shout through the phone sounding a little worried.
byul answered in a husky and raspy voice, "we were asleep.."
"why?" u asked the same way byul talked.
"u two do know that today isn't our break yet right?" yong said in a strict voice. that caused both of u to get shocked.. "wait.. we still have promotion today??" u asked while looking at byul. "aishhh.. this kid.." yong said and paused a bit. "we were supposed to have a meeting today!" yong said as she sounded rather disappointed in u two.
both of u felt really guilty for not being responsible and apologized. luckily the CEO announced later that the meeting will be postponed until tomorrow. that made both of u felt really.. relieved.

after that, you both just took a shower and ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the same time. of course after sleeping for so long, u can't sleep when it's time for u to sleep, so u just binge watched some movies, both of u took turns to choose the movies. (eating snacks, cuddling, while watching, a wish that'll never come true for me.. lmao :")

after sometime, u felt sleepy and went to bed again.

very.. short.. chapter here.. haha

just a reminder here.. stay healthy as always!