4

few minutes after the text, your lover was no where to be seen or heard. you felt sleepy and nearly fell asleep on your couch and suddenly u heard the doorbell rang.
you were glad she finally came, you opened the door and hugged her tightly.

"jagi, i brought some of your favourite snackss~~" byul said with a wide gummy smile. u thanked her with a kiss on her cheek and a smile.

you both sat on the couch cuddling and eating snacks while watching some movies.

being in between her legs, u turned around to kiss her lips. she kissed u back and the two of u ended up kissing passionately. suddenly byul slid in her tongue into ur mouth. u were a little bit shocked but followed her lead. after a while, u broke the kiss and pinned her to the couch and started kissing her again. after exploring each others mouth, u went down to her jaw then to her neck. u unzipped her jacket to see her not wearing anything under. "so, you've been prepared for this haven't u?" u whispered to her ear with a smirk. your words made her blush a little.

u kissed her chest going down to her breast. u sucked on her right nipple and caressed the other with your hand. byul's breath was going a little shaky and started whimpering and moaning softly when u played with her nipple using ur tongue. you went down to her abs and started leaving hickeys. your partners breath started getting heavier and so u pulled down her pants and started stroking her clit softly. byul started moaning again and grinded her hips onto your fingers.

you continued to tease her then stopped and went back to her lips and neck. u went down slowly and sucked on her clit causing her to be a moaning mess. during that, u heard your phone ring and asked byul to see who it was. with her shaky breath, she slowly said "hy-hyejin.."
u told her to hang it up.. then continued focusing on her hole. it made her a little shocked and accidentally picked up the phone without noticing.

with your girl moaning loudly, of course hyejin heard that, she immediately hung up the call.

u started inserting your tongue into her clit causing her to pull ur hair and moan louder. "j-jagi.. I'm about to- c-come" and she did, u licked her opening clean and continued with teasing her with your fingers this time.

she begged you to just put it in. but u felt like teasing her more while sucking on other parts.
out of your thoughts, byul grabbed your hand and inserted your fingers into her. u smirked and said seductively "seems someone wants to be punished tonight"
you continued fingering her with a slow pace then stopped after a while.
you got off her and took out something from the drawer. looking at your girl still trying to satisfy herself, u set the vibrator to the highest vibration and slowly inserted it into her. she arched her back while moaning ur name loudly. this sound made u really wet. u got her up and u both are in a scissoring position, u inserted the vibrator into urself too.
both of u are a total mess..

u took out the vibrator and fingered her with a faster pace and she finally came. but u also needed to satisfy urself, so u rubbed ur clit onto byuls thigh, and after sometime, u came.

fully satisfied, u both lay on the couch then got urself cleaned in the shower.
u both got ur clothes on and finally slept.

sorryy for the late updateee, I've been very busy with school these days.. and i apologize for this cringy chapter.. it's my 1st time writing a smut.. :"
hope y'all are doing well 😉