3

after getting out from the studio, moonbyul came running to you..
"y/n-ah, u free tonight?"
u just stood there a little confused and finally said, "u-uh, yea.. why?"
"u wanna go for dinner together? I'm kinda lonely these days.." the hamster said with a tiny pout. u felt tired but u can't resist her cuteness, so u accepted.
______________________________________
you both ride moonbyul's car to the place she's bringing u to. it was completely silent and quiet.. to quiet..
suddenly moonbyul's voice broke the silence by calling your name softly.
"y/n-ah.. u said that you have a crush on someone rite? can i know who that someone is?"
you got a little shocked by her question. you got nervous and started to stutter. "u-uh-- t-that someone is also s-someone you know.." your heart beat really fast like it might fly out of your chest.
"oh.. is tht person a guy or a girl?" byulyi asked full if curiosity.
"a girl" u said silently while facing your head down.
"i really like her.. but i just dont know how to say it.. what if that confession broke our bonds?"
moonbyul just giggled and said "just tell her u like her, who could resist a cutie like you?"
"yahh, unniee~~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

u both arrived at the café and turns out to be a very nice and cozy one. it's just the 2 of you there. so you both sat down next to each others and ordered your food and drinks.

while waiting for the food, u felt that maybe you should try to tell her about your feelings.
so, you gathered up your courage and started speaking.
"u-unnie... actually.. maybe.. i have a crush on you.." u said that with a very small voice but enough for her to hear, which u wish she didn't.

you tried to look at her face, she was softly smiling at you then said "me too.." both of you sighed in relief and continued the conversation about having a crush on eachother.. even if it's kinda awkward.

your food finally came and both were hungry so, u ate peacefully.
______________________________________
*at home*
after you showered and got prepared to go to bed, u heard a ding from your phone. turns out it's moonbyul.

별이 언니
heyhey, u ready for bed yet?

y/n
yeah.. but I don't think I'm that sleepy yet..

별이 언니
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. me too..
can i come over.. maybe?

y/n
suree.. why not?
just dont be to late

별이 언니
네.. ~_~
😍😘😝

sorry.. it's kinda cringy 😭😭
promise I'll do betterrr