15

"y/n-ssi, wake up" u heard a cheerful voice. you thought to yourself.. "who's that?"
you opened your eyes "yongsun unnie?" you said while sitting up.
she just smiled widely at you. "why are you here?" you asked while giggling. "why? do you not want me here?" she said while pouting. "a- no that's not what i mean.. i'm just curious why are you here all of a sudden" you said a bit shocked and worried if you actually hurt her feelings. she giggled again and replied "we planned on going to the company and have dinner together after."

work.. has begun again. today all of you needs to work on the new album. writing lyrics, composing, recording and stuff.. has been something daily to you all now.

*time skip to the recording day*

(hello mama)
"kkeut! thank you for all your hard work!" said the producer. "hey.. don't you think we should call our moms?" yongsun said.
"true.." wheein said a bit teary eyed. and so you did, the 5 of you dialed your moms and cried out in the studio.

"hello? y/n.. how are you doing?" you heard your mom's voice. you've never been really attached to her since your teenage days. you felt like you hate her so much but can't let her go in the same time. now that you're grown up you started loosing interactions with your mom and start missing her a bit. "mom.. i missed you" you answered in a shaky voice. after that both of you just continued talking until your mom finally said "y/n it's pretty late at your place right? why don't you go to sleep and have some rest."

*time skip to HIP promotions*
"YEAAAAA!! 7TH WIN THIS ERAAA" all of you exclaimed when you finally finished promotions. after group promotions, solo comebacks will be coming starting with Moonbyul.

You saw her work her ass off for her solo album 'Dark Side Of The Moon'. you felt bad you can't do anything to help her out. you can just watch and give her support.