14

you were tired from crying and fell asleep still in byulyi's arms.

moonbyul pov
"why couldn't i be there for her? if only i could help her out maybe she wouldn't be this sad or traumatized" you thought to yourself.
you looked at her sleeping peacefully in your arms. you just smiled a bit glad she finally told you about her frustrations.

you picked her up and lay her on the bed and slept next to her.

back to y/n pov
i felt her arms go round my waist and brought me to the bed. this feeling.. made me really safe. it isn't something very special but this made me feel that I'm actually loved.

*skip to the evening*
you woke up to byul falling asleep spooning you. you went to check your phone and turns out it's been 4 hours since you slept away. "byul-ah.. wake up" you said with a soft voice. she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at you.

you both went out to take a shower together and got ready to get out and have some dinner.
"who's driving today?" she asked.. "can i?" u asked shyly.
"sure why not.. just be careful tho" she said while smiling. this is your first time driving her car, which is a new experience between you two. you hopped in the car and drove off to get some food. "jagiya, what if fans found out we're dating?" u asked while focusing on the road. "then.. it is what it is. they're nothing compared to you. yes they're our world, but you're my universe, so don't worry about anything kay?" she then gave you a little kiss on the back of your hand.

you thought of what she said and you felt relieved and said to yourself "she's the one.."

sorry for the wait, i'm still trying to balance my life between study, work and this book. hope understand, and please vote!!~
have a good day~
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ