16

"CUT!!" u heard the director say when you just arrived. you went to Byulyi's mv filming site to give her extra support. "y/n!!" you heard someone call. "yongsun unnie?" you thought to yourself. you felt a tap on your shoulder and yes, it's yong. "oh- unnie.. you're here too" you said while giggling. "mhm.. now let's go see her" she said while smiling and showing the pizza she brought.
"woah.. that's a lot of pizza" you exclaimed a bit shocked.

"BABYYYY!!!!" byul came running and hugging you. yong stood behind you smiling and looking at you love birds. "woa unnie.. you brought pizza for us?" byul said gratefully. "DANCERSS COME GET YOUR PIZZA!!" byul called out. everyone had a short pizza break and went back to filming. "good luck bby~" you said to her after placing a kiss on her forehead. "heyy watch out.. u might smudge the make up" she giggled. you guys hugged one last time and left. "y/n" you heard yong called. "you have any plans for today?" she asked. at first you wanted to just lay in bed and play with your phone for the rest of the day.. but that can't be considered as any plans. "not really? why?" you answered.
"what do you think about going to the arcade? I'll pay" she suggested while grinning. "for real??" you exclaimed..

you both then drove off to the arcade and suddenly yong said "let's make a bet.. who loses most will have to pay for dinner". you easily agreed to that.

round 1, basketball. you used to play basketball in your elementary and highschool days so you obviously won this match.
round 2, racing. you barely just got your license, so the winner goes to yong this time.
round 3, archery. you and yong are both bad at shooting so the results were just tie.

you both got exhausted from all that so you both took a break.
*bzzz bzzz* you felt your phone rang. "who is it?" yong asked. you saw the contact name.. "oh it's byulyi". you picked up the phone.. "hello? bby.. where are you?" she said a bit concerned and sad. "I'm with yongsun unnie at the arcade hehe" you giggled. "what?? arcade??? i wanna go too" she said. you could imagine her pouting while saying that. "sure.. we can go on an arcade date once you finish your promotions.. keep your spirit up babee". you talked a bit more and hung up when she had to continue filming.

"ready for the next round?" yong said. "YESS!!" you said excitedly.

round 4, fishing. this, you just won by pure luck. moving on..
round 5, claw machine. everyone's greatest enemy. you've never won anything on your own.. you'll have people get those things for you. BUT somehow, this time you got lucky and won a bear.

"and again.. i lost.. what do you want for dinner?" yong asked happily. you could still hear disappointment in her voice. "kinda craving for kimbab these days.."

yong took you to her favorite kimbab store and ate there. you didn't want her to pay for the games AND dinner. so after you finished eating, you excused yourself to use the toilet but paid the meal instead.

yong got mad at you after tho. but at least she won't have to pay all the bills herself.

update everyoneee
I'm still alive.. didn't expect that tho.. but here i am 😭
sorry for not giving an update for so long but here's one.
these days i'm gonna be busy with school since i entered senior high.. my schedules are mixed up as hell tbh 💀
kinda disappointed that the readers are decreasing.. but it's fine ig.
reminder for everyone to stay healthy, get vaccinated, and stay hydrated. (dont forget to vote too pleaseee)
byeeeee~~