You Have To Deal With It

WOAH HOLD ON

LIKE TWO CHAPTERS AGO I HAD 3K NOW I HAVE 4K?!?!? GUYS YOU ARE LITERALLY AWESOME

-

It was already the weekend. I never came down unless it was to eat or go to school. I mainly stayed in my room thinking:

Why did he call me a bitch?

I mean, why? He was never that mean. Austin was the sweetest boy ever, I just don't get it.

"Rose!" Louis yells. I groan and walk downstairs.

"Yes?" I ask. Louis is sitting at the bar, glasses at the bridge of his nose. I sit next to him a s he pushes a paper towards me. A letter from Mrs. Adams.

Dear the Tomlinson-Styles family,

Rose is a great student and has payed attention and has done great in class work. As well as homework. But the thing is I do not understand why she failed her civics test. Rose was the only one who failed. I understand she is new but it just doesn't make sense to me. Please tune in with me for a conference on February 17th. Thank you.

Kate Adams.

I failed?

"I didn't know I failed, honest." I raise my hands in defence. Lou shakes his head.

"Its not that. Its that Mrs. Adams and I don't understand, I mean you did great in class but the test...Rosey I don't get it." He says taking his glasses off.

"I'm sorry Louis. It won't happen again. I just had, things on my mind that's all. Love you." I pecked his cheek and ran upstairs.

"Love you to!" He yells. I close my door and lay down.

-

"You need a twitter! The fans are begging, Ro." Harry pleads.

"Fine." I agree.

"Yay!" Harry squeals. He wanted to set up a twitter account so I found interact with the fans. At first I was scared because of the gate but I won't care. "Okay, your user is @RoseStylinson_ okay?" Harry smiles. I nod. I sit at my computer and set up my account.

"I got the boys to follow you and everything. I'll tweet out for the fans to follow you."

'@Harry_Styles: Hey loves go follow my daughter @RoseStylinson_ xx'

Immediately I gained about 8k followers. My eyes almost popped out of my head at how fast that happened.

"Do you want me to set up your Instagram?" I nod scrowling through Zayns twitter. He never tweets much does he? Well I guess a lot since his birthday but other than that no.

When Harry finished the app stuff I just tweeted mostly. I didn't have anything to post on instagram since I haven't taken any photos. I was scrowling through people who mentioned me, when one caught my eye.

'@bailey.simss: @RoseStylinson_ is the most fakest person ever. Even worse than Taylor. Go die fugly cunt.'

Okay I've felt with hate before but usually its just I'm ugly and don't deserve to be with the boys. None of them said die. It didn't really didn't bother me though.

I guess I'll have to deal with it.

-

Double update plus double A/N.

Your comments make me laugh sooooo hard omg. I snort so hard it hurts. Lol.

xx brunettewbu