SLEEPOVER!!!

So I went home a yesterday. Austin was yelling at me for him not being there. I told him to calm down and just come over. Which he did. I laid on the couch for most of the day—okay all day. I didn't feel like walking to my room. Someone knocks on the door. I groan and get up. When I opened the door I see Austin standing there with a decorative bag.

"What's this?" I giggle. The bag has glittery letters on it that spell out my name. I smile and carry it over to the couch.

"Go on, open it." Austin pushes. I take the tissue paper out and see a clothing piece. A dress.

"Why a dress?" I pull the full piece of clothing out and its a nice simple little black dress.

"Thank you," I kiss Austin's cheek.

"Who did this to you?" Austin asks, pulling me into his lap.

"Liam," I mumble into his chest. Austin holds my back and waist with one hand, and stoked my knotty hair with the other. We cuddled for the rest of that day. Until Louis inturpted.

"Baby girl?" He calls.

"Lewis I don't like that name," I say.

"I don't like mine either so quit," Louis points his finger at me. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Whatever. What do you need?" I question popping some popcorn in my mouth.

"The boys and I have to do an interview tomorrow so we can't take care of you. You can come with us or go to Austin's." Louis says crossing his arms.

"Um, can I go to Austin's today and sleep over? I-If that's okay with your mums," I say.

"He has gay parents to?" Louis asks. I nod.

"Yes sir," Austin says.

"Were you adopted?" Why is he being nosey? That's not like him.

"No sir, I was born but my mom and dad got a divorce because she realized she was gay." Austin looks down at the floor. My heart breaks. He's never told me that, yet he has the guts to tell my dad.

"Why didn't you tell me that?"

"You never asked?" His voice cracks when he says, 'asked'.

"Baby," I brush his small curls away from his face.

"Okay then. Austin if you don't mind, could I have your mums number to call her? Or one of there's?" He jokes.

"Louis!" I snap my head back to him. He laughs. Austin give Lou the number and he dials the number. When he's done talking, I go to my room

and pack very little in a backpack.

-
900 FUCKING READS?!?!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME can we get it to 1k?

When we hit 1k reads do you want to do a contest? If you do tell me what kind of contest. If you do comment yes(and tell me what kind) if not comment no. I will count the votes in and see yada yada yada

YES []

NO []

thank you again. **kisses**

xx brunettewbu