Meeting Simon

So I have to tag along with Louis and Harry to meet some guy named Simon Cowell. I have to go with the others too.

Zack, Niall, and Liam I think.

"Ready?" Louis asks, slinging a arm around me. I nod and look at my shoes. Wait, I don't have any on. I run to the door and grab my blue toms from the rack.

Harry comes down in black skinny jeans and a gray Rolling Stones shirt.

"Come on babe," Louis smirks.

"Kay." Harry pecks Louis on the lips and I scoff.

"What? Never seen two guys kiss?" Louis sasses. I roll my eyes and walk out of the house. The boys following.

-

"Okay, you have to be very professional," Niall says. I give him a look as in saying "why?" .  He shrugs and Louis pulls me into his side.

"Don't worry Babs." Louis smiles.

*ding*

The doors slide open and we walk out. We walk down several halls and past many doors until we reach Simons. Honestly, I'm screaming inside. He sounds scary to be honest.

"Were here." Zack breathes. Or was it Zayn?

Liam opens the door and I hide behind Harry. "Its okay love," He cooes.

"Boys!" A deep british accent booms. Well not booms but its deep.

"Hey Simon!" The boys cheer in unison.

"Hey, who is this little girl?" He asks.

"This is Rose. She's Lou and I's daughter." Harry smiles squeezing my hand.

"Louis, Harry, I told you about that." Simon shook his head sitting back in his chair.

"Well, we wanted to take a step farther-" Louis starts.

"No. Larry Stylinson, its fake boys. Your just making the fans happy," Simon growls. Damn, someone's got there panties in a twist.

"Then why do we kiss?" Harry asks, anger in his eyes.

"As I said your mak-"

"No were not!" Louis yells. I flinch bumping I'm to Liam.

"Yes you are. Now leave before there are consequences." Simon says flatly.

"Fine," Louis mumbles.

•••

Shout out to @SidraJafri for not only being my first comment but leaving a nice one.

Sorry I haven't updated my wattpad has been acting up and I use my phone and tablet (i don't have a computer) and that's why I haven't updated and same for my other book (Go and read that if you haven't already). Sorry ily guys.

xx brunettewbu