'Hitting' On You

Louis and I were out getting frozen yogurt. Harry kept calling him. From the way that Louis talked to Harry, he seemed worried about him.

"Dad can I have 'Cake Batter'?" I ask.

"What ever-" Louis gets cut off by a scream.

"OH MY GOSH! ITS LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Lou and I turned around and about ten girls came running and screaming. One pushed me aside and I fell flat on my bum.

Louis had a face full of horror and sympathy. He loved the fans but sometimes they scared him. I pried most of the girls off and started to yell.

"Back off! We love you guys but sometimes you can really bug us! Can you guys ever give us space?" I scream. The girls scoff.

"At least their love for us is real and the love for you is fake. Just like you are, slut." A girl with blonde hair snarls. I clench my jaw and lunge at her. I start to throw punches as she screams.

"Rose! Get off!" Louis yells. He grabs my waist and pulls me off. "There's paps around now stop." He whispers.

"Y-you bitch! Louis, how do you even like her? She beat me up! She made my bum hurt." The girl fake pouts. She holds her cheek and forces tears. She stands up giving Lou the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, look. I understand that your hurt but that is no way to talk to my daughter. I am her father and nothing will change that. Now you leave, bitch." Louis spits. I smile.

"Yeah, bitch. Get your non existent arse out of here." I smirk. She gasps and grabs her bum. All of the girls follow her out and I hug Lou.

"I love you, dad." I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too, Rosey Posey. But don't ever curse again." Louis laughs. I slap his arm, softly, and we walk out. Unfortunately we are caved in by paps. Louis and I ignored them and walked to the car.

I didn't get my fro-yo.

The next day I was all over the paper, news, and school. I didn't really mind at school. Sent people were afraid of me. Julie was a little frightened. It made me feel safe and scared at the same time.

Harry and I ignored each other but its not my fault. He needs to put his money where his mouth is.

-

YAY UPDATE. Do you guys get the title? Hitting On You....hahha.

So I was watching more of PLL and I found out that-nah I'm not going to spoil it for you. Unless you want me to. Something about Ali. I know now if she's dead or alive. I'm not 100% sure but hay, matter of time.

So Rose is in trouble for hitting someone oooooo. That chick had no chill. Calling someone a slut and a bitch. Shame.

xx brunettewbu