Home is Where The Torture Occurs

Izuku woke up in a way too familiar place, on a way too familiar scratchy surface. The couch in the bar. All for Ones base. His dad.

Izuku shot upwards, trying to move only to find he couldn't. He was chained down by the ankle. But the door was so close. Tears pricked at Izuku's eyes as he suppressed a sob.

"Bunny." Shigaraki's voice was like a knife to the heart and he automatically winced.

"Yes sir?" Izuku's voice was meek and timid, barely audible.

"Do you know what you did?" Shigaraki stalked forward and Izuku could see Toga and Compress behind him.

He didn't know where everyone else was, nor did he care.

"I ran away." This time Izuku tilted his head upwards defiantly, though it wouldn't last. "And I don't regret it."

Shigaraki backhanded Izuku, making him jolt backwards on the couch. He tried to scoot back but could barely reach the floor.

"You don't regret it yet," Shigaraki snarled. He wrapped his hands around Izuku's throat, ignoring his thrashing and muffled protests as he was slowly choked.

Panic filled Izuku's head as he choked on nothing. His hands flung to Shigaraki's, desperately trying and failing to pry them off. Right as black dots started to fill Izuku's vision, Shigaraki released him.

"Not yet, bunny. This is gonna be a long night."

***

Todoroki was sneaking into Katsuki's room, Momo, Iida, Uraraka, Shinso and Kirishima all following. They crept in quietly, gently shutting the door behind them.

"Bakugo-," Kirishima started.

Katsuki had his eyes shut but they knew he was awake. Katsuki felt sick. He had failed again, but what he had failed again he didn't know. He couldn't remember. "What?"

None of his usual 'energy' was in the word. Katsuki was tired. He just wanted to sleep. He wanted Izuku back. He wanted his memories.

"We're going to save Izuku. Wanna come?"

Katsuki frowned and looked up. "That's not fucking funny."

"He's not joking," Todoroki interrupted. "Tonight we leave. Meet us outside if you want to go." He hesitated, "We couldn't reach him before but we can reach him now. Come with us."

Katsuki blinked. "Oh."

"Is that a yes?" Momo asked.

"Of fucking course I'm coming. Someone has to protect you dumbasses."

A smile lit up Kirishima's face.

"Good." Todoroki couldn't stop a small determined smile from crossing his face.

***

Izuku was exhausted. He had been moved to being chained against the wall, forcing him to lay on the ground. He had been dripping blood that was now slowly drying up. Literally every part of him had at least a splatter of it. Bruises would be sure to appear the next morning, and new lash marks covered his back.

Izuku couldn't even stand. He was done. Eri kept him alive, but he couldn't do it anymore. Izuku's had enough. He lay there weakly and let them do whatever they wanted to him. He'd stay alive for Eri, but in the meantime, all he could do was beg. Tears streamed down his face as he muttered pleads for mercy. He got none.

***

Sneaking out of his room was easier then expected, and when Katsuki made it outside he saw the others already waiting. "What's the plan?"