Alive or Dead

When they pulled up to the lunch place, and everyone piled into the restaurant, Izuku still had a bad feeling. He was being watched.

Izuku hasn't been sure, but now he was. Someone was following him. Izuku wondered if he should tell someone. Would it matter? What if he was being paranoid? What if they wanted to kill him? Izuku didn't know.

It didn't matter though, because Aizawa caught the feeling too. "We're being watched," he whispered to Mic.

Mic instantly paled. "Should we go back?"

"No. It'll only bring more attention to us. Just keep an eye out, and call Toshinori to give us backup," Aizawa decided.

Mic nodded, and pulled out his phone, dialing.

As the kids all laughed and ordered, Izuku felt someone's stare on him. After thinking it through a little more, he decided to tell Aizawa. Worst case he didn't believe him. Actually no,- worst case someone here would die that wasn't Izuku.

Izuku signed quickly, hoping to get it over with. We're being watched. No one had seen, so he rapped on the table three times to get peoples attention, and signed it again. We're being watched.

It worked. This time Todoroki and Mina had noticed him. Todoroki tried to quietly get everyone's attention. "Uh, Hey, can I say something?"

No one noticed, so Mina took charge. "Everyone shut up. Izuku has a message".

That worked. Everyone went quiet, and even Aizawa and Mic were listening. "Izuku says we're being watched," Mina explained.

Aizawa and Mic paled some more. Izuku had noticed it too. Everyone turned towards Mic and Aizawa, and they simply shook their heads.

"Play it off," Aizawa ordered, and the others could tell he was worried.

So they did. They went back to talking about boats and stuff, and tried not to look around constantly.

Nothing happened again until they were about to leave, when two gunshots filled the air, silencing the entire restaurant.

"No one move!" A voice shouted, that Izuku recognized.

Five figures stepped in front of the cashier, all people Izuku knew too well. The only difference, before they had leverage over him. Eri. Now, Izuku just wanted to die.

"I'm Shigeraki Tomura!" A blue haired figure snarled, scratching furiously at his neck. "Leader of the League!"

No one dared move. Even Izuku couldn't get himself to.

Next to Shigeraki was Hisashi, Twice, Dabi and Toga. Shigeraki was expecting a fight, Izuku decided. He had his best fighters.

"Third in command," Izuku heard Momo whisper in fear.

"We're here for the boy," Twice yelled, pointing to the group of kids.

Everyone looked to where he was pointing. Izuku.

"What do you want with Izuku?!" Aizawa called, "he doesn't even talk!"

Hisashi stepped forward. "Yes he does. He's just being a bit dramatic right now. He'll get over it eventually".

"Hisashi, back off," Shigeraki warned. "You lost him in the first place".

"Come on back Izu! We miss you!" Toga called, grinning in glee.

"Don't call me that," Izuku snapped viciously, and everyone stared at him. Toga took a step back at the rage in his eyes.

Izuku didn't even care he had spoken. No one was allowed to call him Izu but one person, and that person was dead. Izuku was going to kill her. Kill everyone that ruined Eri's life.