Hell is Real and We Are Living It

Izuku groaned and rolled over, still wheezing with barely any strength left and flipped the villains off. Mina and Tsuyu tried to shakily stand only to collapse on top each other all over again.

"Come on Midoriya, let's get going. Just kill the other two," the tallest of the group ordered. Izuku decided to call him Nuts.

"You're not our boss," the second guy, who Izuku silently declared Muffins for no reason in particular, spat back.

Izuku gave a frustrated sigh and started to sign. *Fuck off. I'm tired, sore, hungry, and sleep deprived. I am not someone to fuck with right now and I don't have time for your bullshit.*

"Does anyone understand sign?" The guy next to Muffins, maybe this guy would be Spiney, asked. So far he seemed the nicest of the group.

"It doesn't matter dumbass. We're not here to talk to him, we're here to kidnap him!" Muffins smacked Spiney in the back of the head.

The fourth guy stayed silent but Izuku got the feeling he was exasperated and would be the only one they really needed to worry about. He would be Teeny.

"You do not want to play this game right now," Izuku venomously hissed, snapping the intruders attention back to them. "I'm not in the fucking mood."

Nuts laughed. "You can't even stand and you think you can stop us? Consider our job already done. You're friends are dead. You are kidnapped."

"Oh shut the fuck up, Nuts." Mina and Tsuyu looked at Izuku in confusion but he ignored them. "You wanna play? I was laying down because I was fucking comforteble, not because I can't beat all your asses right now." Izuku paused and looked to the side in confusion. "Comfertable? Comfatsble? Comfable? How the fuck is that said? You know what- comfy. I was fucking comfy."

In truth it was exactly the opposite. Izuku was sore, aching, tired, panicked, anxiety ridden, and worried for Todoroki and Shinso, maybe Kacchan too but he hadn't decided yet, but he was ready to kick ass. So with a deep breathe in he forced himself to stand.

Izuku lifted his hands threateningly. "Let's get this over with."

With a growl Nuts threw himself at Izuku, going in for a swing which Izuku easily sidestepped, bringing his elbow down on top of Nuts making him crash hard into the floor. A millisecond behind Nuts was Muffin, small knife in hand. If Izuku knew how to smirk he would've.

Muffins swung the knife at Izuku and he easily ducked back, bringing his fist up to punch Muffins in the face, only to last minute stab his eye with his finger. Muffins gave a small high pitched shriek and stopped in his tracks to bring his hand up to his eye. Izuku took the distraction to snatch the knife right out of his hand, jabbing it into his leg before Muffins could react. He twisted it, making Muffins scream in agony, before pulling it out and tossing it to Mina as Spiny approached the two. Teeny stood back, his smirk on display, calmly watching the fight.

Mina took up the knife and with a scream swung it blindly at Spiney, making a long cut against his shoulder. Spiney snarled and landed a solid kick at Mina, sending her rolling. Izuku jumped on Spiney's back with his own snarl, flipping him backwards. Tsuyu cowered back as Mina forcibly and shakily crawled back towards her, shielding her with her body.

"WATCH OUT!" Mina shrieked, as Nuts swung at Izuku from behind.

Izuku turned just in time to get smacked in the face, before having an arm wrapped around his throat. Izuku started elbowing the man in the stomach before stomping hard on the mans foot, easily breaking the small bones. Nuts loudly cursed and tears sprung to his eyes as he released Izuku who took the chance to send a kick at his legs, making him crumple.