Bitches get Stitches

Glee lit up Izuku's face without the smile. "Why didn't you tell us?! So many opportunities missed-," he fake wailed, but quietly enough so he wouldn't wake Eri as they headed inside.

Izuku sat on the couch so he could get a better and more comfortable grip on her, and she nestled her face into his neck, soft sighs echoing in the room. Aizawa sat across from them. Izuku's eyes still burned from crying.

"Start talking."

One look at Eri was all it took for Izuku to spill everything. Rescuing Momo, his parents situation, Eri's alliance, the cage fight, and at last, the video. His voice cracked several times on that one and tears threatened to spill once again. This time he didn't let them.

Aizawa was stunned that Izuku had been so open about everything but didn't let it show as he just nodded along, mentally recording everything. When he was done Aizawa didn't say anything, instead prompting to lean forward and carefully wrap Izuku and Eri in a hug. Izuku was more prepared this time and easily sunk into his grip, thankfully. It was all becoming a bit too much anyways, and he was really starting to love the contact.

They broke apart just as the front door opened and everyone started to file in. Todoroki went straight to Izuku, Shinso followed by a puppy-like Kaminari right behind.

"So, this was your reward?" Shinso questioned.

Izuku nodded, gently sliding out from under Eri.

"And your punishment?"

Another nod.

"God, and here I was just desperate not to get beaten," Shinso hissed.

Kaminari wrapped his arms around his waist in a pout. "I don't want you to get hurt!" He whined.

Shinso brushed his hair out of his face and Todoroki and Izuku shared a look.

"Get a room."

Shinso rolled his eyes but didn't turn away in time before the boys saw the small blush form on his cheeks.

Aizawa interrupted them before they could do anymore damage. "MEETING!"

All three boys winced at the yell and footsteps that came running. Soon enough everyone gathered in the living room, not daring to say a word as Izuku fiercely glared, forcing them to stay quiet as to not wake Eri who was still sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"In a few days it's camp." Aizawa glanced at Izuku to make sure his reaction wasn't horrible. It wasn't. He just turned his gaze to Eri. "Start packing and cope ahead for a week long training camp. It will be both physically and mentally exhausting, but I believe you guys can do it. That's all."

The kids started to disperse but Izuku cleared his throat. "Can Eri come?"

Aizawa shook his head. "She'll be staying with Mirio and Mic."

He frowned at Izuku's crestfallen face.

"You'll be able to call her and it's only a week."

Izuku nodded, sitting back down next to Eri on the couch. Todoroki took his own seat at his feet.

***

Everyone was lined up in front of a bus, Eri standing next to Aizawa waving at Izuku. It was time for camp.

Izuku had spent the few days trapped up in his room with Todoroki and Eri, telling her everything she'd missed and vice versa. Aizawa allowed her to spend the nights with them until they left for camp, so before falling asleep Todoroki would tell her a story that his older sister had told him as a kid.

The Hope Barely FoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara