Hands up, Bitch!

Glasses ran at the two boys without wasting a second. "Give up now and we'll kill you quickly!"

"Not a fucking chance!" Katsuki sent a kick at his stomach as glasses sent a punch at Kirishima, catching him in the arm as he turned to dodge.

Kirishima frowned and rubbed his arm as Katsuki pulled glasses to the side. "Bro, not cool. Not manly at all." He sent his own punch to glasses face, instantly blackening his eye.

A look of thoughtfulness crossed Katsuki's face for a moment before he reached out and plucked the glasses from his face, dropping them onto the ground and stepping on them with a satisfying crunch.

Glasses-who-no-longer-had-glasses froze. "Did you just step on my glasses?" He asked incredulously.

"Yup." Katsuki smirked.

"You little brats!" Glasses reached into his pocket angrily yanking out a small green item.

Kirishima went to move forward to attack again only for Katsuki to stop him with an arm out as he recognized the item with wide eyes. A grenade. Glasses held his hand over the pin threateningly, smiling viciously.

"So here's how this is gonna go," he started, pacing towards the two. "You're going to sit down where you stand, slowly, and maybe I'll let you live. We're going to wait here until it's time to leave, and again, maybe you'll both survive this."

Katsuki glared, but cautiously sat down, pulling a wide eyed Kirishima with him. "What do you want?" Katsuki spat.

Glasses sent him a glare, but shrugged. "We're here for Bosses kid."

Kirishima frowned. "Who's that?"

"Midoriya something. We got a picture. Only a few know his name." He waved his hand carelessly. "And I know when we get back he's getting his ass beat. Something about an obstacle course, and getting another collar."

Katsuki and Kirishima shivered almost at the same time. It felt a lot colder all of a sudden.

"Deku-,"

"Izuku?" They muttered at the same time.

"Yeah, somethin' like that. I heard their upping his training too."

Blackie slowly slunk forward. "We shouldn't be telling them this," he nervously stuttered.

"Oh, shut up." Glasses glared at him with annoyance. "I'll tell them what I want!"

"So-sorry."

"What a wimp," Katsuki couldn't help but snort.

***

Eri was trapped. Again. This time against some building on the side, a fast food place of something. She had assumed their was a fence that she could climb. She was wrong. Now, Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio had cornered her.

"Please! Just leave me alone!"

"Look, we want to help you. No ones going to hurt you," Mirio gently soothed.

"Help me how? All you want to do is send me back! I know my parents sent you!" Eri glared at them with all she could. "Go away!" Tears pricked at her eyes before she could stop them.

"We want to make sure your safe," Nejire tried. "We're police in training. We are only here to help."

To prove their point, Mirio slowly started to sit down, Nejire and Tamaki following his lead cautiously.

Eri looked on in confusion as Mirio nodded at her encouragingly. She hesitated before sitting across from them crisscrossed, making sure to leave good distance between them. "Talk."