Blood Stained

Izuku ran, this time the opposite direction of the beach. He had to get away, just for a bit to clear his head and decide on his next moves. He didn't go too far before finding a small sketchy looking park. It would have to do for now though. It stood next to a small alleyway that made Izuku nervous, but he didn't have much a choice unless he wanted to be caught so soon.

Izuku crawled into the pathetic blue tunnel. It was nice and cool against his skin and he needed to get some rest. First thing in the morning he'd decide what to do. It wouldn't be his first time sleeping in a tunnel. Izuku let his mind slowly drift off.

***

Izuku was jolted awake by loud footsteps approaching. Someone was... humming. A shiver went down Izuku's spine as he recognized the tune. Nomu. Izuku slammed a hand over his mouth. How did he find him?

The humming suddenly cut out and Izuku peered out one of the holes on the tunnel. It was hard to see outside because it was basically pitch black asides from a few street lights that flickered constantly, and even then they were dim. Nomu's eye appeared in the same hole Izuku was staring through making him scream and jump back, hitting his head hard.

Two hands ripped Izuku out of the tunnel and tossed him onto the ground. He went to grab Izuku only for him to roll and jump up, desperate to get away. He couldn't be caught.

Izuku forced his mouth to stay shut as Nomu sent a punch to his gut, but not before a whine escaped. Izuku kicked his foot out but Nomu caught it easily and flipped him over. Izuku collapsed to the ground once again.

Nomu started to step over Izuku again. Izuku refused to let Nomu capture him. He would not lose. Izuku jolted up and feigned going to the right only to last second dart left. He successfully escaped Nomu's reached hands and took off, this time towards the beach.

He darted through the beach, past the dumpster, and started through a series of alleyways. He couldn't keep track of all the turns he was making but slowly the footsteps behind him disappeared until they were gone completely. Only then did Izuku stop to catch his breathe.

The lights were even dimmer out here, only lighting certain sections of the alley. Izuku slipped into the section that wasn't lit, becoming one with the shadows. He stayed there until he caught his breathe, sweat trickling down the side of his face.

Two arms wrapped around him, yanking him into the light as Izuku fought and struggling against his captor.

"Let. Me. Go!" Izuku snarled. The figure slammed him against the wall and Izuku dropped to the ground coughing up blood. Too many attacks in way too close a time period. Izuku glared upwards at his attacker before freezing in surprise. "Stain?"

Stain stood above Izuku, long knife in hand threateningly. "Your 'master' is looking for you."

"Tell my 'master' he can fuck right off," Izuku spat back. "Let me go!"

Stain shook his head, pulling out a vial that Izuku recognized as one of Toga's. "Just relax and go to sleep little bunny." He went to stick it in his neck as Izuku struggled and screamed for help.

The vial got knocked out of his hand causing them both to swivel around and stare at the newcomer.

"Let him go!" Todoroki hissed, stepping forward threateningly. "And maybe I'll let you live."

Izuku gulped at Todoroki's demeanor. "Hey Todoroki-,"

"Don't you dare 'hey Todoroki' me. You are in so. Much. Trouble."

Izuku flushed. "But-,"

"Shut the fuck up."

Izuku nodded. "Shutting the fuck up."