ReeeeeeEEEEEEEE

Todoroki and Izuku lay on the couch, Izuku fast asleep with his arms around Todoroki, who lay there awkwardly. His arms were lifted, trying not to disturb the sleeping boy.

Shinso snickered in the corner with Kaminari, from where they were reading a book on sign language.

"You just wait till I slip out!" Todoroki hissed.

Shinso, Kaminari, and Mina who had joined watched as Todoroki slowly but surely slid out form underneath Izuku, getting caught in various awkward positions until he finally collapsed to the floor.

The group burst into muffled giggles.

"Traitors".

***

Eri ended up at a park for the night, curled in a small green tunnel. Green like Izuku's hair, just... uglier. And colder.

She waited out the night in there, drifting in and out of sleep and jolting awake at the slightest sounds. The wind kept her cold, but once she fell asleep it was easy enough to ignore it, until she was jolted awake by some strange noise all over again. Tears pricked at her eyes. All she wanted was Izuku...

***

Aizawa was in charge of sending the kids to bed that night, as school was the next day. He made sure everyone had eaten, and the bathrooms were shared as they got ready.

Izuku was locked in his room for the night, as was Todoroki and Shinso.

"Sorry. Protocol," Aizawa had muttered.

But the lights were out now, and Todoroki was bored. Their were enough pins in the room it was easy for him to pick the door, and he was careful not to make any noises creeping up the stairs. Todoroki ended up at a room he was hoping was Izuku's, and started picking at the lock.

Stepping inside he knocked once. "Izuku?"

"Todoroki? What are you doing here?"

Todoroki blinked as the lights blinded him, and Momo sat in bed, looking at him confusedly. "What's wrong?"

"My apologies, wrong room". Todoroki hastily turned to leave, only to hear footsteps coming down the hall. He quickly shut the door, and ducked next to the desk instead.

Aizawa carefully opened the door just as Todoroki ducked out of sight. "Lights our Momo, sleep well".

"Uh, yes sir..."

Aizawa did a quick glance around the room before leaving.

"Sorry," Todoroki apologized again, coming out of the corner. "I didn't mean to interrupt your sleep".

"No, it's all good. How did you get out of your room?"

Todoroki shrugged nonchalantly. "It wasn't that difficult. If they really wanted me to stay they should've at the least added more locks."

"I see," Momo hummed. "Well, I'll let you get to Izuku. Tell him I said hi, and be careful sneaking to his room. Aizawa is way better at catching people then you'd think."

"I think I can handle one man," Todoroki snorted back. He'd been sneaking around his father for years- how hard could a single mental rehabilitation worker be?

The door opened silently as Todoroki crept out carefully, making sure to remain totally quiet as he headed towards Izuku's room. He was nearing the end of the hallway when a tall figure appeared literally out of no where.

"And where do you think you're going?" Aizawa stood with his arms crossed, his voice sounding like that of a disappointed dad. Todoroki was only too familiar with that.